Search for content in message boards

Fields in Metcalf Co. KY

Fields in Metcalf Co. KY

Posted: 26 Sep 2004 3:41AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 31 Mar 2005 3:07PM GMT
Surnames: Fields
I am looking for any information on Fields in Kentucky. My husband's father is Calvin Ray Fields. His father is James Calvin Fields. His father is Stephen Milton Fields. His father is Jesse Fields. I have wives and childrens names and some dates. I have Stephen Milton Fields's death cert. I am stuck at Jesse Fields. I have no dates or children's names except for Stephen Milton Fields. I also would like to know if anyone knows of Cawthorn Cemetary or Fields Family Cemetary is in Edmonton, KY. Please email me with any info........I will be very greatful!

Re: Fields in Metcalf Co. KY

Posted: 5 Oct 2004 6:04AM GMT
I just finished your answer and then checking messages i seen your mail so i told you about the Cawthorn Cemetery.
the Fields cemetery is on the same road which I believe is #496 and about half way to the Cawthorn cemetery on the right side of the road

Posted: 6 Mar 2005 4:21AM GMT
Surnames: Cawthorn
Hi Michelle, what do yu need to know about the cemeterys? My father is in the Fields cemetery (Tommy Cawthorn) and My Grandparents were in the Cawthorn cemetery.

Posted: 27 Mar 2005 12:07AM GMT
Surnames: Fields, Gilpin, Eskew
My mother-in-law's parents were Stephen Milton Fields and Rachael Frances Gilpin. I can't get past Jesse Fields and Nancy Ann Eskew. Both was borned in Virginia. If you do please let me know.

Mary Gingerich (View posts)
Posted: 18 Jun 2005 11:44PM GMT
Surnames: fields
Dear Sharon,
I am also interested in locating the Fields Cemetary. I found the Cawthorn Cemetary but no luck with the other. I was in Metcalf co. ky. the first week in june. I call the Historical Society and they couldn't even help. If you have any info please let me know . Thank you Mary Gingerich ( Fields)

Sherry (View posts)
Posted: 20 Jun 2005 7:59PM GMT
The Fields cemetary is on Subtle RD. It is before you get to the Cawthorn cemetary, (back towards Edmonton.) There is a fence around it. They have move the gate to the enterence back off the road a few feet so you can park in front on it. My Aunt Geneva (Her Mother is Bessie Fields Wood) lives about 1/2 mile down from the Cawthorn cemetary, you can see her house from the road you turn on to go to the Cawthorn cemetary....any info I can help you with Please let me know..Sherry
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions