Search for content in message boards

MOORE / TIBBETTS

MOORE / TIBBETTS

Posted: 30 Sep 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 14 Aug 2002 2:08AM GMT
Surnames: MOORE, TIBBETTS
I am looking for info on some of my ancestors. They lived in Kossuth County, IA. Anyone with info on Oliver Cromwell TIBBETTS or Paul MOORE might be able to help. Paul MOORE was my grandfather and Marc MOORE who was, I believe, county auditor in Kossuth County in the 1950s, was also related somehow, perhaps a cousin. I would appreciate any help with this I can get. Thanks

Re: MOORE / TIBBETTS

Posted: 23 Sep 2001 7:42PM GMT
Do you know when your Oliver was born?

Posted: 23 Sep 2001 11:19PM GMT
Edited: 14 Aug 2002 2:08AM GMT
My Great Grandfather, Oliver Tibbetts was born in April of 1833 in Cleremont County Ohio. Thanx for answering.

Terry (View posts)
Posted: 24 Sep 2001 2:48AM GMT
Your very much welcome, I am having to start over on some of this because all that I had was burned up in the fire we had a couble of year ago, so any one out there make sure your things that are important to you in a safe place

Terry (View posts)
Posted: 24 Sep 2001 3:00AM GMT
Oliver Cromwell Tibbetts April 20 1833
Father: John Bradford Tibbetts
B/ Oct 1 1908 Portland Maine
D/June 23 1892 Humboldt Ks
Married: Amey Woods
Sept 25 1829 Clermont County Oh

They had 8 children:

I have more if your interested

Terry (View posts)
Posted: 24 Sep 2001 3:02AM GMT
That was subpost to be 1808 not 1908 sorry

Posted: 23 Oct 2001 11:10PM GMT
Edited: 30 May 2002 7:53PM GMT
Surnames: Tibbetts, Moore, Patch, Merrill,
I am interested in anything to do with a John and Mary (Moore) Tibbets of Newfield, ME. in the early 1800s, moved to Portland at a later date. I believe his birthdate to be January 6, 1761. Do you have anything on these two and their family. They are in my direct line.

Thanks
Rose

Posted: 20 May 2002 2:47AM GMT
Edited: 1 Nov 2002 7:27PM GMT
My great grandpa was Andrew T. Tilbbets and he has Three children by his first wife Millie Mae Marshall three names was Mahala, James ()Jim) T., William Oliver which he was only three months old. She died and from what understand family help raise the children. He than married Maggie E. Pigg (Taylor) than they had 7 children and there names are Luther, Rosa B, Martin S., Lillie M., Myrtle, Floyd, Emmery Tibbets. My grandma was Rosa B. Tibbets and she married Charley Franklin Meyers. Andrew T. Tibbets parents are William Willie Tibbets his wife was Sarah Eletha Stanphill they had 6 children there names are Andrew Tilford, James Marion (Jim), George Washington, Halsey. James and George Washington was twins.
Rena Mae Meyers Will
Rena615@aol.com

Hi! My gr-gr-gr-grandfather was William & Sarah Eletha Tibbets

Donna Tibbets Galloway (View posts)
Posted: 3 Nov 2002 12:26AM GMT
I have a lot of info on them if you still want it. You know that James & George Washington were twins. George Washington married a cousin (they shared the same grandfather, James Harvey Stanphill), named Jennie Stanphill. They had several children, two were albinos. Contact me to swap info directly. I don't check the ancestry.com boards very often. Have you been in touch with Alvin Tibbet (another of our relatives)? Take care! Donna

Re: Hi! My gr-gr-gr-grandfather was William & Sarah Eletha Tibbets

Posted: 9 Jun 2003 3:19AM GMT
Edited: 31 Dec 2003 8:40PM GMT
Hi Donna,

I can't get you by e-mail so thought I would try this. I need photo of you and your family for our book. We have over 700 pages of data, photos, and stories. Please contact me.

Love, your cousin, Berta
branft@houston.rr.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions