Search for content in message boards

Lawrence Miller, b. abt 1750 PA. m. Elizabeth Hanna (Hannah), d.1841 St. Helena Parrish, La

Lawrence Miller, b. abt 1750 PA. m. Elizabeth Hanna (Hannah), d.1841 St. Helena Parrish, La

Posted: 27 Sep 2005 10:31PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 29 May 2012 4:21PM GMT
Surnames: Miller, Hanna, Hannah
Searching for a connection between , Lawrence Miller and other Millers living close to him in 1830,1840 St. Helena Parrish Census They Are: Daniel Miller, Valentine Miller, William Miller and **Morgan Miller (my line) They are all the right ages to be his children according to the Census information I have gathered. Any information on any of these gentlemen greatly appreciated. Lawrence had at lest 6 sons and 3 daughter on the 1820 Census, he and his wife are in the over 45 age.

Re: Lawrence Miller, b. abt 1750 PA. m. Elizabeth Hanna (Hannah), d.1841 St. Helena Parrish, La

Posted: 29 May 2012 3:43PM GMT
Classification: Query
I have tracked down most of Lawrence Miller's Military career and determined he was German....You can find my research at Ancestry.COM under tmiller230 public source. Lawrence or Lorentz (German). I believe his Dad, Lorentz Miller (Muller) came over in 1743 but need to confirm. Still trying to locate married records to Hannah and local records in VA and PA....He served on the Virginia Line initially in the 8th Virginia Reg called the German Reg. He volunteered for the 3rd light dragoons and basically reached hero status given his action. I'm looking St Helena records.

v/r Terry
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions