Search for content in message boards

FREDRICKSON, Andrew 1886-1975

Jodi Magnuson (View posts)
Posted: 28 Oct 2001 5:22AM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Surnames: FREDRICKSON, FREDERICKSON, JACKSON, OLSON, HOLMER, MOE, KIRKEENG, ESCHER, ANDERSON
OBIT (unidentified, undated newspaper)

Funeral services for Andrew Fredrickson were conducted on Wednesday, March 26, 1975 at 2:00 p.m. from the Carlson Funeral Home, with Rev. Harvey Jackson officiating. Rev. Jackson accompanied by Mrs. Evelyn Olson sang, "Day By Day" and "What a Friend We Have in Jesus".

The pallbearers were Irving, Robert, Sidney, John, Gerald and Avert Fredrickson.

Interment was in the Springvale Baptist Cemetery. Rev. Jackson conducted a family service on Tuesday evening at 7:30 from the Carlson Home.

Andrew Fredrickson was born on Jan. 9, 1886 in Maple Ridge Township, the son of Peter and Carin Fredrickson. He was baptized in Christian faith in Minneapolis and grew to manhood in the Maple Ridge area. He also attended school in Maple Ridge.

Fredrickson was united in marriage to Inga Holmer on July 7, 1917 and to this union five children were born. Mr. and Mrs. Fredrickson celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary in 1967. Fredrickson farmed in the Maple Ridge area until 1951 and was a carpenter for ten years after his retirement from farming.

----------------------
(another obituary)

Andrew Fredrickson passed away on Saturday, March 22, 1975 at the Memorial Hospital in Cambridge at the age of 89. He is survived by his widow, Inga of rural Cambridge; three sons, Irving of Minneapolis, Robert of Miami, Fla., and Sidney of Minneapolis; two daughters, Mrs. Erling (Karen) Moe of Minneapolis; and Mrs. LaMonde (Fern) Kirkeeng of Fresno, Calif., 16 grandchildren and four great-grandchildren, two sisters, Minnie Escher of Albany, Ind., and Mrs. Walton (Gertrude) Anderson of Maple Ridge; two brothers, Reynold Fredrickson of North Maple Ridge and Avert Fredrickson of Milaca. He was preceded in death by his parents, two brothers and six sisters.
------------------
Also buried in Spring Vale Baptist Church Cemetery, Isanti County, MN

FREDERICKSON
'father Peter 1851-1918'
'mother Carrie 1851-1908'
'Libbie 1896-1896'
'Libbie 1900-1900'

FREDERICKSON
'father Andrew 1886-1975'
'mother Inga R. 1890-1977'

Re: FREDRICKSON, Andrew 1886-1975

Marlene Hurney (View posts)
Posted: 30 Nov 2002 9:31PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Holmer, Moe, Sandberg, Solberg
Your posting was interesting to me as I have Holmer's and Moe's from Norway in my family tree. They were from the Tondheim area. Do you know where Inga Holmer was from?

Please reply

HOLMER, Inga

Jodi Magnuson (View posts)
Posted: 1 Dec 2002 2:22AM GMT
I am sorry, but I found this Fredrickson obit in a cemetery file at the Minnesota Genealogical Society in Golden Valley, MN.

I have no connection to this family and I have no further information..

If you haven't tried the MN Death Certificate Index, you may want to search for family on that list:
http://people.mnhs.org/dci/Search.cfm

Re: HOLMER, Inga

Marlene Hurney (View posts)
Posted: 1 Dec 2002 3:52AM GMT
Thank you for your reply. I have looked in the Minnesota site you suggested. One of these days it will all come together.

Marlene
per page

Find a board about a specific topic