Search for content in message boards

WHEELER

WHEELER

Jim Wheeler (View posts)
Posted: 4 Sep 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am looking for information on the family of my great-grandfather, D. J. WHEELER who was born in Shelburne on Oct 25, 1825, according to a booklet he wrote in San Francisco, California, in 1887. I would like to get his first and middle name, his parents' names, and any other information that is available.
Thank you.

Wheeler family

Posted: 12 Nov 1998 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 5 Apr 2004 11:22PM GMT
Surnames: Austin, Wheeler
COOS Cty: Wheeler Family, Samuel Wheeler, Jr. married to
Lydia Austin. Shelburne, N.H. James Wheeler, Zora, Mass.
Issac Wheeler, Sr. Rev. War, son age 8 Issac Wheeler, Jr.
fifer, Rev. War. Samuel Wheeler, Sr. Rev. War. also.
Coos County History Book 1888, mention of family, connection
with the Rosebrooks and Crawford Families. Something about
being a minister in Shelburne with early church.

Wheeler Family

Joseph L Wheeler (View posts)
Posted: 25 Feb 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: WHEELER
In response to the above Wheeler Family , We are also looking for Wheeler Family Our Joseph Wheeler b. 31 March 1809 married Polina Green b. 10 Aug 1810 in 1829. Joseph was
b. in New York. Polina was daughter of David Green they were
found in Saratoga County New York , parents may have been on the 1790 Census in Saratoga County New York. We are looking
for Joseph's parents and siblings, we thought maybe they had
come from New Hampshire to New York, but don't know.

Joseph Wheeler

Posted: 26 Feb 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 5 Apr 2004 11:22PM GMT
Surnames: Wheeler
CoosCty,N.H. Wheeler Family Reply: I haven't traced the Green Family passed our connections, however I find that the Wheeler Family are direct descendants of William White of the Mayflower through his son Resolve White.
Joseph Wheeler (Joseph Wheeler,Elizabeth White, Resolve White, William White) this is the line.
We are direct descendants of the younger brother of Resolve,
Peregrine White, I grew up thinking he was Perley Green White, one branch of the family has the Pewter Plate, and bibles which I haven't seen. lalianne@Yahoo.com

Wheeler Genealogy

Peggy Coxon (View posts)
Posted: 2 Mar 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 23 Jun 2001 3:50PM GMT
I am descended from Samuel and Anna Wheeler's son Thomas and Sally Blodgett Wheeler. Have much info on my family line. Would like to get in touch with "Cousins" and exchange family trees. We were in Hollis, Temlple,l Petersborough, Berlin, Milan, N. H. as well as Bethell, Me. and Concord,l Ma. mail to Peg Coxon, 37 Phillips St., Greenfield, Ma. 01301.

Wheeler

Peggy Coxon (View posts)
Posted: 9 Mar 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 23 Jun 2001 3:50PM GMT
I didn't find a match, however I have several of the names you listed in your letter. Clyrus, Joseph, Rueben. But they are a couple of generations before yours. Have you checked the early 1800 federal census? Did their parents come from Coos Co. or elsewhere in New Hampshire. I have a lot of Wheelers with no idea where they moved to or died.

One of my Wheelers -- Polly Wheeler married Daniel Green in Coos Co. Keep in touch. Peg.

Wheeler Family

Elroy Heath (View posts)
Posted: 24 Mar 1999 12:00PM GMT
I am seeking info on my G-Grandmother Sophronia B. Wheeler. She was born in N.H., April 1842 and died April 4, 1919. She was the daughter of Phinihas B. Wheeler and Eunice. He was born in N.H. in 1820 and died in 1869. Any help would be appreciated.

Sophronia Wheeler

Posted: 5 Apr 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 2 Jul 2001 2:56AM GMT
Surnames: WHEELER
I'm sorry to say I don't have much info on Sophronia Wheeler except that she is my father's great grandmother too. My father is Frederick Atherton whose parents were Evelyn Buffington and Ernest Atherton. Ernest's parents were Fred Atherton and Annie Dougherty. Fred's parents were Erastus Atherton and Sophronia Wheeler. Please send me any info you may have. Thanks.

Sophronia Wheeler

Peg (View posts)
Posted: 19 May 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: WHEELER, DEMERRITT, BICKFORD
Sorry, I have no Sophronia Wheeler in our family.

I am looking for the graves of Lt. Franklin Wheeler (Civil War) and his wife, Betsey Bickford Wheeler who lived in Milan and Berlin, Coos Co., NH. They died in Berlin. I am also seeking any infomation on Franklin's mother, Marribah Demerritt, born about 1806 and died 1845 buried near Berlin, NH. Haven't a clue to her parents and grandparents.

Hope to soon have our Wheeler family on web for "Cousins" to log onto and add to. Any descendants of Samuel & Thomas of Shelburne & Milan, Coos, please get in touch. Peg.

Samuel Jr. & Lydia Austin Wheeler

Peggy Coxon (View posts)
Posted: 4 Jul 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Austin, Wheeler, Todd
Hi Cousin. I'm also descended from Samuel and Anna Todd Wheeler, your Samuel's parents. Did you know that Samuel Jr. married twice. His second wife, Hannah Austin was Lydia's sister. He had children by both. Both the parents and Samuel Jr. and wives are buried in the 'Wheeler Cem" as its locally known in Shelburne, NH.

I don't know anything yet about the Austin family, but can give you much detail about the Wheeler. Exception is Anna Todd - still tryilng to find her birth (near Bedford, Ma prob.) and the name of her parents, etc. Samuel and Ann married in Bedford.

I am in the proccess of sending the entire Wheeler line from Samuel and Ann to Heildi Harvey to add to the Concord Wheelers she's working on. It should appear soon under the name Wheeler. Please send me what you have on your Wheeler line from Samuel and Lydia to be added too. Do you know anything about Samuel and Hannah Austin Wheeler's children?
Please send what you have on those too.

I will look for any documents I have pertaining to Samuel & Lydia. Keep in touch Peg

per page

Find a board about a specific topic