Search for content in message boards

Maurice Neverman

Maurice Neverman

Posted: 21 Nov 2007 1:26AM GMT
Classification: Death
Surnames: Albaugh
Hello Albaugh researchers,
Several years ago, Maurice J. Albaugh was much into researching Albaugh's as his wife was an Albaugh. He posted many posts to a now defunct small Albaugh email group. He also shared all of his work.
Someone just recently asked me about him because they were unable to reach him by email.
I found out that he has passed away.
I am truly saddened to hear this. I always enjoyed corresponding with him.

Sue Billings

Social Security Death Index
Name: Maurice J. Neverman
Date of Birth: Tuesday October 18, 1921
Date of Death: Saturday October 06, 2007
Est. Age at death: 85 years, 11 months, 18 days
Last known residence:
City: Watertown
County: Dodge
State: Wisconsin
ZIP Code: 53098
Latitude: 43.2056
Longitude: -88.7256
Confirmation: Verified
Social Security details:
State of Issue: Iowa
Number: 482-36-0901

Re: Maurice Neverman

Posted: 21 Nov 2007 1:27AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello again,
I meant to type Maurice J. Neverman, not Maurice J. Albaugh.
Sue

Posted: 22 Mar 2008 10:22PM GMT
Sue:

I would love to have you send me any information you would have on the Albaugh line. I have recently started researching and believe that I am tied to this line. Thank you for any information you may have.

email address: tbear8999@yahoo.com

Posted: 23 Mar 2008 1:10AM GMT
Hi,
I will need more information from you. The Albaugh line is huge and I can't possibly send you everything that I have. Can you tell me who you descend from down to several generations so that I can send you some of that?
Thanks.
Sue

Posted: 24 Mar 2008 3:12AM GMT
Sue:

My grandmother was Marjorie Albaugh--she did a chart with just direct descendants--her parents were Emmett & Jennie(Stoneking)Albaugh--his parents Daniel & Jane (Glancy) Albaugh--his parents John William & Catherine (Simmons) Albaugh--his parents John Peter & Leah (Cook) Albuagh--his parents John Gerhardt & Eva Albaugh and his parents John Wilhelm & Elizabeth (Gerhardt) Albaugh---I have no other children for each of these. Thank you for your time and help.
Teri

Posted: 30 Jun 2008 1:42AM GMT
Thank you so much for finding out about Maurice. I was in contact with him several years ago and then not another word. Your search tells me why. Makes me sad...such a wonderful encourager and researcher he was.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions