Search for content in message boards

Family Bible Inscriptions - Catherina Bieber, Thiobald Bieber, Theobald Effelbaum

Family Bible Inscriptions - Catherina Bieber, Thiobald Bieber, Theobald Effelbaum

Posted: 5 Jul 2011 5:26PM GMT
Classification: Query
In a family bible from Hirschland, we found the following inscriptions:

December 29, 1788. My mother died blessed. Age 59 years, 6 months and one day. She was named Catherina Bieber.

(This is Johann Peter Schmidt’s ( born 22 Sept 1757) mother. Would like to know more about her family.)

Hirshland
November 17, 1804. Jacob Schmidt died blessed at 76 years one month, 25 days. Funeral text: 71st Psalm, verses 17 and 18.

(This is Johann Peter Schmidt’s father.)

Today is Feb. 7. Thiobald Bieber, age 45 years, 6 months, 1 day. Funeral text Book of Hosea, Chapter 6 first verse. 1817

(Can’t find this person. Any info would be appreciated.)

Today is the 27th of July. Thiobald Effelbaum died. He was 4 years, 2 months and 23 days old.

(No idea.)

Re: Family Bible Inscriptions - Catherina Bieber, Thiobald Bieber, Theobald Effelbaum

Posted: 8 Oct 2011 3:24AM GMT
Classification: Query
many Theobalds go by Dewalt. I am related to Ulrich Bieber, hans Dietrich Bieber, Dewalt Bieber, another Dewalt Bieber, Dewalt Theobald Bieber and then Johann Dewalt Theobald Bieber. He went by John imagine me finding this Dewalt and Theobalds. other peole call the Dewalts Theobald. finally Issac Levan Bieber. i triying to get down the ladder from there but no one has my Bieber which my family chanced to Beaver and at the end Biever. My grandmother. All girls and that how they did it. nuts. I think I have a Catherina was also just Catherine is some places. I would check this family I believe I saw one. Hope it helps.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions