Search for content in message boards

Mary Queen of Scots (Mary Stuart)

Mary Queen of Scots (Mary Stuart)

Alannah Stewartt (View posts)
Posted: 14 Dec 1999 12:45AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 7 May 2010 4:34PM GMT
Surnames: stuart
I am direct decendant of Mary Queen of Scotts will soon scan the family tree if any one is looking oe in need of information. The house of London requests information from my family about every 10 years.

Re: Mary Queen of Scots (Mary Stuart)

Posted: 3 Jun 2010 3:04PM GMT
How far back in the Stuart/Stewart tree does your data take you? I'd like to compare information and sources if you're interested.

Thank you for the offer,

Jim
paceresort@gmail.com

Posted: 13 Jun 2010 12:53AM GMT
Surnames: STUART STEWART
This post was deleted by the author on 3 Feb 2013 1:35AM GMT

Posted: 14 Nov 2010 11:07PM GMT
Surnames: Stewart
Do you have a record of a modern lineage?

Posted: 30 Dec 2010 3:08PM GMT
Surnames: Breheny,Brewster,Brehon,Brehenys-Royal Cousins
***Smiles*** If you cannot go further back than about the 14th Century in your direct ancestors with Mary Stuart then your search will be fruitless. Because of my ancestors going way way back to 638AD then because of them also helping a good portion of the ancient royal families including King Arthur Pendragon then later King Richard I as well as his younger brother King John Lackland I as I have put in other threads here, I have a unique prospective.

Nor can my view point can be challenged since my ancestors had been chased out of Britain in 1621AD then founding USA by establishing Plymouth Colony Mass. By 1761 we left the USA to live finally in Nova Scotia, Canada where we reside today, I am the last of the "Brehenys" that no expert historian wants to document properly because perhaps I may be the last true heir to Queen Elizabeth IIs's throne and heir to Queen Gweniyiever's legacy of the Breheny-MacFergussons. So is history, that is mysterious.

Posted: 30 Dec 2010 3:20PM GMT
Surnames: Brewsters,Brehenys, Brehons, Stuarts, Stewarts
Hello Fredrick Stuart, while you were not replying to me; perhaps I should clarify something. While the Brehenys and the Stuarts are not exactly related by their root names the Brehenys were related to the Royal Stewarts as cousins to them. You had Robertson Davidson on one hand as Chief Bailiff Of the Tower Of London, and William Brewster III as his Assistant Bailiff, Queen Elizabeth I meditating weither or not to have Mary Queen Of the Scots executed simply because she influenced Queen Elizebeth I's plans to Empire Build Britain into an European power as well as a worldwide power. Sadly QE1 betrayed the people she should not have betrayed, Robertson Davidson and William III Brewster; she executed her own sister so she could complete her empire building and William Brewster IIIrd spent the next 12yrs in prison for him and Robertson Davidson carrying out QE1's wish to have her sister executed then blaming the Bailiffs that carried out the warrent for misprison. Now the historians do not want to touch any of this history since it harkens back on Royal Cousins and the question of whom were the Royals and their cousins, even today I am the last heir of the Breheny-MacFergusson Family that even Queen Elizabeth II would not acknowledge as being so. However Fredrick, the history is there on several historical websites that have been completed by historians that have gone on before. It is not fiction nor can be challenged by less than knowledgiable people.

Posted: 30 Dec 2010 5:29PM GMT

Posted: 2 Jan 2011 12:48AM GMT
Surnames: Breheny, Briwere, Brewster, Brewer
Alannah Stewartt, do you know the 4 Clans of Gweniyivere? Mine is the last one. That of the Breheny, I have had an DNA matching of 37 dna spikes that prove that I am whom I have researched my ancestors to be. My ancestors were Norsemen and Normans that later came to Christianity, The Anjou Family in France and the Crispins along with the Brewer and Mann Families are my direct ancestors, my family goes back to as near as I can figure 544AD to 497AD, I had my DNA tested by the Family DNA Tree company of Houston Texas, so I know that there are a total of 45 markers out there that correspond with my family, you might be a cousin of mine.

Ask yourself whom was King Fergus Mac Gillicuddy(Mac Gillomar), Whom was an Erc Eochaid Muirremuir, then an Loarnmac Eirc? My ancestors were as I say they were, the last clan of King Fergus Mac Gillicuddy and his daughter Gweniyivere MacDarmaid. My ancestor was the cousin of Lawerence O'Donnelly or as people later came to know him as Lancelot. You may tell The House Of London that one that Queen Elizabeth 1 had exiled, his direct descendant of some nearly 400yrs of 1621AD languishes in Kings County, Nova Scotia, Canada and that which fled and helped create colonies in the New World wishes a voice again by The House Of London, I have much more royality than Queen Elizabeth II could ever hope to get, if I die before I am contacted by The House Of London remembers whom I am, then my information dies with me.

Posted: 2 Jan 2011 1:45PM GMT
Surnames: Breheny, Brewster, Brewer, Stuart, Royal Stewarts (Pretenders), Last Clan of MacDarmaids
Fredrick Stuart, the question is, did The House of London historians believe that there are those of the Stuarts and Breheny still out there after 2000 years and after 500years in direct descent from Queen Elizabeth I and Mary Queen of the Scotts. At the moment my claim holds a wee more weight to the Throne of the Queen Elizabeth II. I could challenge QE2 but I would have to have alot of money I don't have, it is done by today's standards by DNA testing my DNA compared to QE2's blood and DNA.

I have a thick file folder nearly 6" thick of information of family names and maps from times we barely can imagine, I have put out my information including people that already have had their dna tested, The House Of London if they are "Royal Historians", should be very very interested in an cousin of Gweniyivere existing, since all this time has passed.

Posted: 2 Jan 2011 1:59PM GMT
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions