Search for content in message boards

Dungan

Posted: 30 Jan 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 23 Jun 2001 6:57PM GMT
Surnames: Dungan, Thompson
Searching for info on my great grandmother of Napoleonville,
Assumption Parish. She married Daniel Kelley in 1866 and died in 1871. She is buried at Elm Hall in the Kittredge Vault, Napoleonville, LA. Any info on her or her family would be appreciated.

Re: Dungan

Jack Idenden (View posts)
Posted: 16 Aug 2004 2:42AM GMT
I have information about Daniel Webster Kelley’s ancestry going back to colonial CT— I am looking for "proof" of his parent’s marriage (Henry Kelley to Ann McCullen), which is how I came across this query.

Re: Dungan/Kelley

Posted: 5 Jun 2008 1:17AM GMT
I just came across your posting of 2004. My great grandmother was Eliza Thompson Dungan from Elm Hall Plantation. She married Daniel Webster Kelley. I do not have proof of Ann McCullen's marriage to Henry butyears ago I received this genealogy on the Kelleys and she is listed as his wife. I also read in another genealogy that he died in 1841 in the ship Parthenon in the Gulf of Mexico. Would like to know more about that. My email is abauman@salsgiver.com. Please write. I would like to know more. I am also another Ann Elizabeth.

Re: Dungan/Kelley

Posted: 2 Jul 2012 7:35PM GMT
This seems to be following a every-4-years cycle. I had almost forgotten this one. Anyway I have found what seems to be Ann's baptism (either that a or an amazing coincidence of names and dates. Assuming it to be correct, she was baptized in New York City.
The death on the Parthenon is still nothing more than that statement.
I have come across Hezekiah Kelley's obit and an article about him, both of which negate the dod given in the filing in court about his estate.
I'm going to also send this as an e-mail. Mine is mreye at comcast.net
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions