Search for content in message boards

OSBORN-HACKLEMAN

OSBORN-HACKLEMAN

Patricia Kantzer (View posts)
Posted: 13 Sep 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: OSBORN, HACKLEMAN
Thomas Osborn, bn 10 Apr 1732 Harford Co MD died aft 1804 Georgetown, Scott C KY was married abt 1752 in MD to Mary ? Their children were:
1. William married to Patience Hawkins
2. Thomas
3. Sally married to Abraham Robinson
4. Rillter married to John Simpson
5. Bennett
6. Elizabeth bn 14 Aug 1769 died 14 Oct 1848 in Shelby Co IN married to Richard Tyner
7. Fanny died 1784 Abbeville Dist, SC married to John Sailors
8. Female who married Luke Blades
9. Mary bn 25 Jun 1854 MD died Nov 1825 Rush Co IN married 23 Sep 1773 NC to Johann Jacob Hackleman

Does anyone have any information about this family? What is Mary's maiden name and who were her parents.
Patricia Kantzer
mkdoc@nemr.net

Hawkins, Hackleman

Cathy Hawkins (View posts)
Posted: 21 Apr 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Hawkins, Hackleman, Tyner, Osborn, Perkins
Have info to trade on the above surnames, please e-mail.

Thomas Osborn and Elizabeth Simpson

Posted: 29 Sep 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 30 Dec 2004 1:09AM GMT
Surnames: Osborne, Osborn
Children William, Sally, Mary, Benjamin, Fanny, and Bennett are certainly by Thomas Osborn's wife Elizabeth Simpson. That Thomas Osborn's wife was "Mary" comes from a "scapbook" by Elijah Hackleman. There is to date no evidence that I am aware of that Thomas Osborn ever was married to anyone named Mary, but the possibility that Thomas had a 2nd wife named Mary hasn't been eliminated either.

Much information on the Osbornes in Baltimore(now Harford) Co., MD can be found at the Osborne Origins website whose link is given below.

Re: OSBORN-HACKLEMAN

Posted: 14 Jul 2011 1:48PM GMT
Surnames: Osborn
My name is Robert Donham I was born in 1953. When I was 2 years old Child Welfare took myself and my 3 siblings and put us in the Marion County Indiana Childrens Home, which is where I was adopted from at the age of 4. I was adopted by a Methodist Minister and his wife, Deloss and Eleanor Donham.
My biological name was Earl Osborn. My biological parents names were Robert and Lela (Felton) Osborn.
I don't remember my siblings but very much want to meet them. I have reddish hair and blue eyes.
I have been able to find Lela's family but haven't found Roberts yet.
My 2 older sisters names were Brenda and Ida Faye Osborn.I have a picture of myself and the 2 girls. No one seems to remember the baby boys name. Contact info rdonham53@hotmail.com
Attachments:

Re: OSBORN-HACKLEMAN

Posted: 26 Feb 2014 6:50PM GMT
Surnames: Osborn
Hi, I don't know anything about your Osborn family---but they are probably relation to the Osborn's that came from Abbeville South Carolina and settled in Franklin and Rush Counties of Indiana. But,
have you checked the 1940 census for your Robert Osborn? Also, have you checked on Find A Grave.Com for where they may be buried---just in case someone has posted the information on Find A Grave.Com? You may also try the State Board of Health for death records for Marion County Indiana for your parents---may find something or may not. Also on Ancestry.Com there is the Social Security Death records---I would check there before going to the State Board of Health. I have been working on my Blades-Osborn line for about 50 years or more. Good Luck. Hope you find your lost siblings and family records.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions