Search for content in message boards

Robert Lee EDWARDS family

Robert Lee EDWARDS family

Gloria Martin (View posts)
Posted: 9 Nov 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Does anyone know anything about the 'Scott' Hill picture studio in Cameron around 1890 to 1910 or where I can find information about the studio? Would appreciate information on the Thomas J. EDWARDS family. Her father was Robert Lee Edwards, Jr. born 1901 in Milam County. This query is for Paula R. King of Iowa Park, TX.

Edwards Family History

G. O. TODD (View posts)
Posted: 10 Nov 1998 12:00PM GMT
Paula King: please email me regarding the Edwards Family of Milam Co., TX. Perhaps we should discuss the Edwards Family. I may have a little information for you.

-- Gary Todd, Arlington, TX

Re: Edwards Family History

Posted: 27 Dec 2012 2:25AM GMT
I am also seeking Edwards family information from the same area. My "Edwards" married a Jones in 1887 in Brazos county Texas. If you have any information can you please share? I am at a dead end. I see a Fracis Edwards in the home of Perry E. Todd/Mary Oliver Todd in 1880 and she is close to the same age...however I can't link her to anyone in my family. My Francis Elizabeth Edwards has a "Price" Edwards listed as her father on her death certificate in 1944 and "not known" for mother. Thanks in advance if you can share any info.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions