Search for content in message boards

SAMUEL PARK(S), Maury Co. TN

SAMUEL PARK(S), Maury Co. TN

Posted: 26 Jan 2000 10:43PM GMT
Edited: 27 May 2002 7:02PM GMT
Looking for family of Samuel PARK who married Jane THOMPSON 1792 in Crockett (Maury) TN. Their sons were William PARKS who married Malissa ? and John Joseph Andrew who married Elizabeth W. STEELE. They had a daug. Fidilla Curry PARKS (there were 12 children all together). Would like any info. on this family. Thanks.

SAMUEL PARKS

CAREY SCURLOCK (View posts)
Posted: 10 Feb 2000 8:58PM GMT
HAVE FAMILY FROM PARKS IN TENNESSEE IN ALABAMA WOUL LIK OT HEAR FROM ANY

PARK(S) of TN

Posted: 15 Feb 2000 12:18PM GMT
I am looking for the line of Destimona Armine Parks b. 1859, she was called Minnie.
Her father, William, was b.1799 in Maury Co. TN, his father Samuel was b.1767 in SC, his father, John was b.abt 1736 in SC. Do we make a connection?

parks in tenn

sharon (View posts)
Posted: 16 Feb 2000 8:37AM GMT
sharon all i know is that the parls family moved from sexton tenn somewhere in the early 1800's. i found that i had 2 sides of my family tree there at the same time. one the scurlocks moved to tex and ala the other thhe parks move to ala. family names came up the same on both sides unsual names such as carey plez scurlock and carey plez parks the william carey scurlock and william carey scurlock also ferdonia on both sides. odd names for two different families. am working on more info have several john parks in family tree. please let me know and i will try to send copy of family tree our family has carey careyala@worldnet.att.net

John Parks, TN

Posted: 17 Feb 2000 9:07AM GMT
Carey,
Thank you for your response. I am looking for a John Parks b.ca.1741. Does this fit any of your Johns?

john parks

carey scurlock (View posts)
Posted: 18 Feb 2000 4:54PM GMT
have several johns in family tree will do some checking keep in touch

Re: parks in tenn

Sharon Sexton (View posts)
Posted: 3 Jul 2006 11:42PM GMT
Classification: Query
I believe the Suplock family is connected to the Sexton lineage. Not sure how thought.
Write me if you will
Sharon
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions