Search for content in message boards

Pioneering Tompkins family in CT and NJ

Pioneering Tompkins family in CT and NJ

Posted: 14 Jun 2000 4:59PM GMT
Edited: 16 Jul 2001 1:23PM GMT
I seek descendants of Micah Tompkins, who lived in Milford, CT in the 1600s and @1666 went to help establish the Newark colony in NJ. He had a son a name John Tompkins who married Rebecca Roberts.

Tompkins family of CT NJ

Posted: 29 Apr 2001 8:00AM GMT
Edited: 28 Jun 2001 11:21PM GMT
Dear Lucy,
I saw your posting about John Tompkins and Rebecca Roberts. I am researching that family also. I would love to chat with you about our mutual interest. Please email me at :Schille@AOL.com -Andy Miller

Re: Tompkins family of CT NJ

Posted: 24 Sep 2002 2:33AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 24 Sep 2002 2:39AM GMT
We may have a link - please contact me - I have our tree going back 18 generations - the separtion in NJ - Ira Tompkins ran off to NY - he had a brother who stayed behind - please contact me -Thank you Linda

Posted: 24 Sep 2002 2:33AM GMT
Edited: 24 Sep 2002 2:39AM GMT
We may have a link - please contact me - I have our tree going back 18 generations - the separtion in NJ - Ira Tompkins ran off to NY - he had a brother who stayed behind - please contact me -Thank you Linda

Posted: 6 Jul 2004 3:05PM GMT
Linda,

I have some information that says John had 2 sons (Jonathan and Moses) who went to North Carolina (before the revolutionary war) along with a cousing James. I think I am from James and am looking for anything you might have in that period. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

John Tompkins
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions