Search for content in message boards

reuber, rieber

reuber, rieber

Posted: 22 Sep 2007 11:15PM GMT
Classification: Query
Missed a few things on my 1ST post Christian John Frazer my grandfather was the son of John Frazer Wrase Jr. His mother Dora Reuber was born 1850 canada or Prussia 1850, Her father Valentine Reuber born 1813 prussia, Mother Pauline or Mina Boulander born prussia, I have been to the history center and I also lived in Fillmore county as a child now I live 2 hours away hard to get down, Reubers where are you? Thanks Kathy V

Re: reuber, rieber

Posted: 9 May 2013 4:54PM GMT
Hi Kathy, this is Susan from Iowa. Havn't had time to visit w you for awhile. Have you ckd on the Minnesota Find a grave website to find pictures of the cemeteries and gravesites of the Reuber's. I am going to contact the museum, there is a Reuber family grave site area. Need to find out where it is. Found where Theobald and Katherine Reuber Riehl are buried. In Greenwood cemetery in Preston. Its out the road past where my grandparents lived and Theobald family lived. Please get ahold of me Susan

Posted: 10 May 2013 5:16PM GMT
Hi Susan nice to hear from you, I have been to the cemetery just south of Preston don't know the name of it but I know there are some Riehl's there and a couple of Reubers and a stone I can not read. I know longer work so I have more time to cemetery hopp. Maybe we can meet some time and compare notes, I know I would like to get down to Presten more. Kathy

Posted: 11 May 2013 8:05PM GMT
Hi Kathy, yes the cemetery on the south end up on the hill is the United Meth church cemetery. Their are Reuber's and Riehls there. Across the road is where Don and Betty Riehl live, Don's grandmother was a Reuber Katherine Diehl Reuber. She was married to Theobald Riehl, Valentine would have been her uncle. They have done a lot on the Riehl side, not much on the Reuber yet. I need to get to Preston to get more info. There is supposed to be a Reuber family site but I would need to get a hold of the museum and have them let me know where it is. Have you gotten onto the findagrave site yet they have pictures on there of names and memorials to add and can find where they are buried. Found some new info and where people were buried. Glad to hear from you, Geana had her wisdom teeth out yesterday so shes taking it easy. I work tom and am home today. Happy Mother's Day and will get back to you soon. Susan

Posted: 11 May 2013 8:06PM GMT
Classification: Cemetery
Hi Kathy, yes the cemetery on the south end up on the hill is the United Meth church cemetery. Their are Reuber's and Riehls there. Across the road is where Don and Betty Riehl live, Don's grandmother was a Reuber Katherine Diehl Reuber. She was married to Theobald Riehl, Valentine would have been her uncle. They have done a lot on the Riehl side, not much on the Reuber yet. I need to get to Preston to get more info. There is supposed to be a Reuber family site but I would need to get a hold of the museum and have them let me know where it is. Have you gotten onto the findagrave site yet they have pictures on there of names and memorials to add and can find where they are buried. Found some new info and where people were buried. Glad to hear from you, Geana had her wisdom teeth out yesterday so shes taking it easy. I work tom and am home today. Happy Mother's Day and will get back to you soon. Susan

Posted: 12 May 2013 12:14AM GMT
Hi susan I have been on one cemetery site, I have been looking for Valentine's wife Catherine grave site. she died in feb 24 1877 Hope to hear from you soon. HAPPY MOTHERS DAY
Kathy
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions