Search for content in message boards

Bland Family of Williamstom

Bland Family of Williamstom

William E.Bland (View posts)
Posted: 20 Oct 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: BLAND

Looking for information on the family of Ruban Bland of Williamson in Martin Co.Or any thing on the thirty some children he had.

family research

Judy Guthrie (View posts)
Posted: 12 Jun 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Bland, Davis, Holliday, Parker
I am researching the Bland family from Martin County. They are my son-in-law's family. Rueben would be his great great grandfather. I have just started going to the courthouse in Williamston, in order to look up birth and death certificates. I do have a list of the names of most of the children that someone else had posted awhile back and I am trying to verify them. Have you found anything since this posting? you can e-mail me if you want to. jcmg@lycos.com

Re: family research

Posted: 7 Dec 2004 5:23PM GMT
Classification: Lookup
Surnames: Bland
I'm looking for any information on Ruben Columbus Bland of Martin County, North Carolina. He was born in 1855 in North Carolina, I believe he died in March of 1941?? He was married twice and had 34 children. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,
Sherry Strickland

Posted: 4 Jan 2012 12:44AM GMT
Surnames: Bland
This message is for anyone looking for info on Ruben Columbus Bland of Martin County. I am one of the great granddaughters of Reuben, and would like to correspond with you. My email is gailbharden@yahoo.com

Posted: 9 Jan 2013 5:53AM GMT
my name is Antonio. I am originally from MArtin County and I am a Bland by blood. I am researching my family. My great great grandfather was have Native American and white. I do remember my grandfather having a lot of people call him cousin when I was younger and wouldlike to know more of that side. My emails are antonio_jonesdiaz@yahoo.com for the personal one and ajones@rangersecurityservice.com at the job.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic