Search for content in message boards

Biddles

Biddles

Helen Biddle (View posts)
Posted: 27 Jan 2001 11:52AM GMT
I'm looking for anyone that has the names of Albert ,Charles,Isacc, Alberta, David,Ottis all are Biddles, Also Alberta married a Colcord. Sha had a son name Charles.Also Edward Biddle.k thanks

Biddle families in NC between 17001840

Frances Biddle Needham (View posts)
Posted: 28 Jan 2001 3:26PM GMT
I am looking for information on Isaac Biddle,married to Winnifred, children known are Mary Ann, William H., John Trott, and Hannah C. There are two boys whose names are unknown. Wm. H. born 1820 Onslow County, NC. Mary Ann born abt 1815.

Biddle families in NC between 17001840

Posted: 28 Jan 2001 3:27PM GMT
I am looking for information on Isaac Biddle,married to Winnifred, children known are Mary Ann, William H., John Trott, and Hannah C. There are two boys whose names are unknown. Wm. H. born 1820 Onslow County, NC. Mary Ann born abt 1815.

Reply to Biddle family in NC.

Helen Biddle Holder (View posts)
Posted: 28 Jan 2001 4:05PM GMT
Isacc Biddle was my Dads great grand father. I don't have in fo on him yet waiting for my brother reply he has family bible..It has long family log in it.Will let you know.

Biddle in NC

Posted: 16 Mar 2001 4:03PM GMT
Have you heard from your brother? Please don't forget me--you are the only hope I have right now. E-mail: needhamfb@juno.com or needhamfb@aol.com

Re: Biddles

Posted: 28 Jul 2001 2:51AM GMT
Dear Helen, I hope you can help me. My grand-father's name was Charles (Charlie) Frank Biddle, b 4-27-1886, d 1979. His father's name was Hosea Biddle and his mother's Margaret Stuart. Charles was born in Plain Dealing, LA. He came to live in Arkansas and married here. If you have ANY links or info on either Charles, his siblings or his parents I would be greatful.

Helen Bddle Holder (View posts)
Posted: 5 Aug 2001 12:24PM GMT
Surnames: Biddle
Hello,
I have the names of my fathers grand parents at another add. I know that he had an Aunt Retta or Berthy? She married a Calcord can't get spelling correct. I'm going to contact my brother he has family bible.ok will let you know.
thanks .....good luck...
Helen

Bill Colcord (View posts)
Posted: 3 Dec 2001 5:09AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Colcord
I'm aware of a "Bertie" Biddle marrying a Colcord. It was either in No. Kentucky or So. Indiana but don't have the info here in my office. Will have to look it up in my Brother's Keeper database at home if you are still interested.

Bill Colcord
Posted: 18 Jan 2002 8:30AM GMT
Edited: 13 Jan 2004 10:56PM GMT
Surnames: Biddles,Helms, Stultz, Powell, Aaron, Rateliff, etc...
Hello,
My Name is Mary Stultz Butler. Your Charlie Frank Biddles sounds like my step grand father. Papa Biddles married my Grandmother, Mary Eva Helms Stultz, 3/16/1940,in Lewisville Arkansas, 10 years after her first husband die.They didn't have any children. I have a picture of his tombstone around here some where. I may have one of him I'll have to look.

Leonard Biddle (View posts)
Posted: 19 Jan 2002 1:42AM GMT
Hi, yes, we are related. We have talked with my aunt Lena Biddle last year and her daughter gave us some names. We
are trying to go further back and found Hosea Biddle and his wife Margarete Stuart as Charlie's parents. Do you have ANY
information on them or any other relatives?
Please e-mail me direct. Thanks cousin.
By the way - my sister's name now is Mary Butler also. :)
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions