Nancy Letts

Posted: 5 May 2013 1:04PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am trying to get my 4th great grandmother, NANCY LETTS
Birth 1779 in Sayreville, Middlesex, New Jersey
Death 1829 in South River, Middlesex, New Jersey
back to Francis LETTS my 6th great grandfather
Birth 1668 in ELIZABETHTOWN, PROVINCE OF EAST JERSEY
Death 1742 in Middlesex, New Jersey . There is something missing like a generation, in the material on line and there is no way to correctly connect them together. All the public member trees have his birth 16 years after his father dies. It seems most unlikely and all the trees list it the same way. I wonder if anyone has a clear line that makes sense? Thanks

Re: Nancy Letts

Posted: 24 May 2014 7:55PM GMT
Hello,
I have been researching the Letts family and have begun working on this end of the family. Which Francis Letts are you trying to connect to? There are many missing pieces. I am interested in helping.
Please contact me off board.
Jane

Posted: 25 May 2014 11:23PM GMT
I figured out what I did soon after my message last year. There was both a Francis and Francis Jr. in my family and I didn't realize that. I think I've sorted out now. Nancy Letts was my great x 4 grandmother. Thanks!!!!! Don

Posted: 25 May 2014 11:42PM GMT
That sounds right. I am trying to put Francis Sr. together. There were many Letts who went to NY and I think some belong here. But thats were the missing pieces really are. Good luck and drop me a line if you need any help.
Jane
per page

Find a board about a specific topic