Search for content in message boards

looking for relatives from Germany

looking for relatives from Germany

Rinehart (View posts)
Posted: 15 Jan 2001 1:44PM GMT
I am doing a family tree for my dad for Christmas and am looking for any rineharts that were from MAdison County, NC and also other states. I have been searching for a very long time but i keep hitting brick walls, my grandmother Rinehart's maiden name was Cowart from NC and I have found tons of family dating back to 1600's up to date. I do know My Grandfather's name was Jake or Jacob Rinehart and his father or Grandfather's name was Columbus.if you even think you might have info that would lead to maybe some more family please feel free to email me. Thanks so much, Jeanine Rinehart Sharp

rineharts

denise diederich (View posts)
Posted: 16 Jan 2001 9:11PM GMT
do you have any other info or dates on jacob rinehart? what was your grandmother's first name?

Rineharts

Jeanine (View posts)
Posted: 17 Jan 2001 12:18PM GMT
Jacob Rinehart was my grandfather, he married Carrie Coward of madison County, NC. I am not sure of what Grandpa Jacobs Birthdate would have been but I am assume that it was probally around 1900. and he died in 1956 or 57. From complications due to an auto accident. I do have alot of other info on jacob and our family if you think this is the sam eperson let me know I will be glad to share all of my info. Jacob married Carrie coward she was born august 13, 1902 and died Dec. 1982. she is buried at zion baptist church cemetary, in spring creek, NC, she is buried next to jacob and they soemtimes called him jake. They had Herman rinehart(deceased)he had a wife by the name of carrie and two children the oldeest oneis a female, the youngest is a male, John Rhinehart married my mother Margaret ruth rinehart (Tyndall) they had four children three sons and a daughter, the second born son was Norman Eugene Rhinehart and diead at the age of 7 months from SID's the first born is John Ceciel Rinehart JR. he is married with 3 children, third born was Carrie Micheal Rhinehart and he is married with two sons, and then there is me ;-) I am now 37 married with two sons Brandon and JJ williams , Warren Rinehart married and had two children a boy and a girl Wanda rinehart, you may can find her postings also. she has a brother that is also name Micheal (deceased) Tommy Rinehart married a woman named Minnie they had thre children two sons and a girl, Eugene Rinehart is married to thelma rinehart and they had three children, 2 sons a 1 daughter they're email address is JT523peoplepc.com, Annie rinehart I can't remember her last name but i can find out (deceased)she had i think 4 daughters and three sons, Dorthy rinehart (berry) she has thre daughters and two sons and aileen rinehart (holt) she has 2 daughters and three sons. I can get births and deaths for all of these.I believe that our ancestors traveled here from Germany sometime around 1800 to 1840? but I am geussing by some of the records and some of the stories my grandma told me. her is my email address feel free to email me anytime
MJSsharp11164@aol.com
My name is Jeanine and it has been a pleasure to help if in fact I have. look forward to seeing you soon

jacob rinehart

denise (View posts)
Posted: 23 Jan 2001 4:30PM GMT
I really wish you luck in your searching, but the Jacob Rinehart I'm looking for was born in 1815 and died in 1890. Thank you for the reply, though. The family migrated to Indiana with the next generation, his wife being born in Ohio. Thank you, though.

Jacob Rinehart

Jeanine (View posts)
Posted: 23 Jan 2001 6:31PM GMT
Sorry I couldn't help. It sure does seem funny that there are so many Jakes and Jacobs around that era and time. We have several Generations that carried on the Jake or Jacob Name. I have a cousin who has a son she named John Jake after our Grandfather. It seems like and endless wall of brick walls. thanks

Information on Rineharts of NC

Posted: 24 Feb 2001 5:29PM GMT
Edited: 19 Nov 2004 12:46AM GMT
Hi,
I'm looking for info. on James Dayton Rhinehart. His parents were Jake Rinehart and Carrie Coward Rinehart of Madison County, NC. He was born July 28, 1922 and died July 1985. He is the birthfather of my mother-in-law Nancy Rhinehart. She never knew him and just recently found out some info on him and she is really disappointed that he has passed away. She hopes to find information about him and other family members to fill this void that she has.If you can help please do so. My email is craftyones@earthlink.net.

I can help you... I have pictures of James Dayton Rhinehart.

Jeanine Rhinehart (View posts)
Posted: 25 Feb 2001 9:59AM GMT
Hi,
I was very touched by your story and tickled to hear from you. I too,am sorry that your mother didn't have the chance to meet uncle J.D. He was my uncle. I can tell you alot about him. Ask me anything you want to know. He was my favortie ucncle. My Grandmother Carrie Manilla Coward Rinehart was his mother. She died in 1982 around Christmas. Grandpa jake died when my dad, John Cecil Rhinehart was in his late teens.He died from complications of a car accident after several months. But Uncle J.D. spent many years away from the family. During the last probally ten years of his life, he came back into our lives. I just thought the sun rose ans set in his eyes. I loved him very very much. He was gentle, tall, handsome and funny.I am going to email you and here is my email address so you feel free to email me anytime. I will also send you an email with my phone number and you or anyone else who wants pictures or to know anything can contact me anytime. I have an extensive family tree. I want to be able to add your family to it. With open loving arms.
Love, Jeanine

information I missed with my posting

Posted: 25 Feb 2001 10:05AM GMT
Hi, I have discovered that i had missed some information in my posting that will included James Dayton Rinehart. Who is my uncle but had died. I have tons of information that I can share with you and will be happy to do so.
Sincerly, Jeanine (Rinehart) Sharp

information I missed with my posting

Posted: 25 Feb 2001 10:05AM GMT
Hi, I have discovered that i had missed some information in my posting that will included James Dayton Rinehart. Who is my uncle but had died. I have tons of information that I can share with you and will be happy to do so.
Sincerly, Jeanine (Rinehart) Sharp

Rinehart

KATHY JACKSON (View posts)
Posted: 5 Apr 2001 1:34PM GMT
My mother`s maiden name is Rinehart. I have been told that my grandparents came from Germany.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic