Search for content in message boards

Nancy Neal, mother of William Wrest born Missouri 1890

Nancy Neal, mother of William Wrest born Missouri 1890

Posted: 18 Apr 2002 6:30AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 30 May 2002 4:34PM GMT
Surnames: Neal, Wrest
anyone who knows of nancy neal mother of a william wrest please contact me. william was born in missouri 1890.

Re: Nancy Neal, mother of William Wrest born Missouri 1890

Posted: 19 Apr 2002 4:01AM GMT
Edited: 28 Sep 2003 5:21AM GMT
Surnames: Neal, Green, Starr, Brashear, Shafer
Sue,
Nancy Neal is the daughter of William Neal and Theresa Green . Nancy was born 1/14/1868. Her sibs were: Louisa Neal Starr, William Frank Neal, John Harvey Neal, Squire Judson Neal, Agnes Neal Brashear, Sidney Robert Neal(my greatgrandfather), Sarah Neal Brashear. Nancy Neal married a Shafer. These Neal's are from the Missouri area, Boone County. John Harvey Neal was the Principal Chief of the Northern Cherokee Nation for many years after the Civil War.
Any connection??????Nancy Neal

Posted: 19 Apr 2002 10:58PM GMT
Edited: 30 May 2002 4:34PM GMT
Surnames: Neal, Wrest
do any of your records show a marraige of nancy neal or jane neal to a wrest? prior to 1890? surely would appreciate any info..sincerely sue rush

Posted: 20 Apr 2002 2:04AM GMT
Edited: 28 Sep 2003 5:21AM GMT
Will email online cousins to check out their lines for your names.Nancy Neal

Posted: 3 May 2007 6:01PM GMT
Surnames: Wrest, Neil, Murray, Fly, Capp
Hi my name is Tina Seyler the great grand daughter of Willam Wrest. He was born on Oct 27th 1890. He passed in 1963 in Los Angeles, Calif. Nancy Neil was Vania Murrays mom. My great grandma passed in 1925. I have the family tree of the Flys/Capps/Wrest ect... If you would like to email me (if this info is what you are looking for?) my eaddress is tina-seyler@houston.rr.com
sincerely,
Tina-Adams-Seyler

Posted: 5 May 2007 4:40PM GMT
Classification: Will
Surnames: wrest, capp, murry, neal, fly
Hi I think that I sent you an email pertaining to William wrest. I do know him but his mother was a Capp and his father of course was a wrest. His wife,Vania Murry,s mom was Nancy Neal. If you are interested to know more email me at tina-seyler@houston.rr.com Iam certain of this as I have the faimly tree of the Fly,s capp,s Wrest Ect... He was my greatgrandad. I also called him Daddy Bill.
Sincerely,
Tina-Adams-Seyler

Posted: 25 Aug 2012 11:21PM GMT
Teresa Green and William H Neal are my 3rd gr grandparents. My 2rd gr grandfather is John Harvey Neal, then William harvey Neal and Abby McGee Neal - Bessie Neal-O'Neal and Joe O'Neal

Posted: 25 Aug 2012 11:28PM GMT
My great grandfather John Harvey was chief of Northern Cherokee tribe. I meant to add that to my previous post

Posted: 22 Sep 2012 3:49AM GMT
This is my great grandad Daddy Bill,,, He died when I was 4 years old but remember him well,,great man!!! His daughter was Ruby Wrest my grandmother and her son was my dad Gene Adams..
per page

Find a board about a specific topic