Search for content in message boards

Bourbeau dit Carignan's

Bourbeau dit Carignan's

Posted: 21 Apr 2012 4:44PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Bourbeau, Carignan, Brouillard, Mongeau, Houle, Currier
I have traced my family back to Pierre Bourbeau.. I have noted some of the names in the later generations.. would love to have contact with any cousins.. My direct line is Honore Bourbeau dit Carignan who married Marguerite Houle. They came down into Vermont about 1870 when my great grandfather was three years of age. They evidently Amaracanized their name from Carignan to Currier as that has been the family name since their days in Vermont.. with an occasional use of Carrignan.. I have followed birth records from St. Georges De Windsor for them..

Re: Bourbeau dit Carignan's

Posted: 6 Jul 2012 3:02PM GMT
Surnames: Bourbeau, Besnard, Tard
I believe I may be a [very distant] cousin of yours.
I believe the Pierre Bourbeau you mention is the one who married Anne Besnard?

Although difficult to substantiate, I believe he was the son of Simon Jean Bourbeau & Francoise [le]Tar[d/tre], my 8th gr-grandparents. I've been hoping to come across some other possible descendants...and I'm particularly hopeful that some will have the ability to compare some DNA.

Take care,

-Bill Bourbeau

Re: Bourbeau dit Carignan's

Posted: 6 Apr 2014 9:15PM GMT
Surnames: Bourbeau - Carignan - Houle - Brouillard -
Hi Bill... I am not sure where we connect but can't imagine we don't. The first set of Bourbeau and Besnard are familiar but not the next set. I am hoping to do the DNA to find just what my connection might be. I know this family fits into the First Family designation. I just an not sure where.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions