Search for content in message boards

Byron Norton,Matilda Hooper,Charles H Pinkham

Byron Norton,Matilda Hooper,Charles H Pinkham

Posted: 26 Oct 2002 10:37PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Norton,Hooper,Pinkham
Lottie Norton born 1869-70.married Charles H Pinkham Oct 19,1891 Harrington,Me
They had Lena Pinkham1893,Seth Pinkham 1894
Parents of Lottie Byron Norton,Matilda Hooper I would love to know more of the norton family.Lottie is my great grand mother.Thank you.Pam

Re: Byron Norton,Matilda Hooper,Charles H Pinkham

Posted: 15 Dec 2002 1:15AM GMT
I have a Charles H. Pinkham in Salem, Mass. and a Seth Pinkham. Seth was a Nanthucket Whaling captain and Charles was a dealer in drugs/ medicines and chemicals. I'm looking for Mr. Amos Pinkham and Mrs. Elizabeth Pinkham Elizabeth is my father's mother's great , great, grandmother and Amos Pinkham and Elisabeth were married in Waldoboro, Maine , they had a daughter named Hannah Pinkham who married William B. Hayford and they had a daughter named Sarah Hayford and Sarah married William E.Pearson they had a daughter named Annie B. Pearson. Annie married William H. Ball and they had my grandmother Gertude E.[ Ball ] Cole . I have other Pinkham's in my area Salem , Lynn and Beverly in the 1900's. There was a second Charles H. Pinkham Jr. removed to N.Y. City.1886.

there was

william E. Pearson

tell1 (View posts)
Posted: 15 Dec 2002 6:24AM GMT
Just a quick note. Waldoboro is in Lincoln County, not Waldo County. I know it is confusing - the Town of Waldo is in Waldo County.

Perhaps you should post this query to the Lincoln County, Maine board

Posted: 15 Dec 2002 8:43PM GMT
Surnames: Pinkham
hi, thank you I'm new at is on line that is , I've been going threw Beverly city hall and library and the same in Salem,Mass. and I also went to a library in Peobody Essex Museum that has a lot on the Pinkham's in Salem, Lynn and Beverly. I need to get info: on Elizabeth Pinkham and her husband Amos in Maine in 1850 and back. But Thanks again ,because I didn't know about waldo , I thought it was shot for Waldoboro. Ho, I got some things in the city directory's also! Nice of you to tell me.

Richard Dalley (View posts)
Posted: 5 Jun 2006 9:18PM GMT
The Charles H. Pinkham Jr. that you refer to is in my line:
Charles H. Pinkham Jr. b 2/28/1851 m. Josephine Hunt b. 10/25/1852. He is my great great grandfather. Charles Jr and Josephine child was Alice Hunt Pinkham who married Percy Demarest Adams...they in turn had Dorothy Adams who married Lawrence C. Dalley Sr....who in turn had L.C. Dalley Jr...who is my father. I have a 5 generation Pinkham photograph that I'd be happy to share. The youngest in this 5 gen pic is Dorothy Adams (my grandmother) when she was an infant.

Posted: 10 Apr 2013 11:40PM GMT
hi, my family is norton. my mom was carol norton, my grandpa was robert dale norton, my great gramma was elisabeth norton married my great grandpa lawrence norton, my great great grandpa was byron norton married to matilda. im trying to find out more of matilda so i can prove to myself im on the right path! im thinking iether matilda or byron was born in england and the other was born in illinois? 1868? any help i would appreciate. my name was carolynn norton/hancock, but thanks to my lovely husband im now a williams! haha.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic