Search for content in message boards

Walter Kennedy married Mary Hardee, Dobbs County, NC

Walter Kennedy married Mary Hardee, Dobbs County, NC

Posted: 14 May 2012 10:49PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 16 May 2012 1:01AM GMT
Surnames: Kennedy Semmes Hardee
I am working on the line of my daughter in law and am totally confused. who is the father of Walter kennedy married to Mary Hardee. I see this on line:5. MARY2 HARDEE (Thomas1) was born circa 1769 in Dobbs County, North Carolina; Will of Sarah Croom Hardee, Copy found in the F. Lee Edwards and Re-recorded Documents of Lenoir County, NC. She married Walter Kennedy, son of John Kennedy and Mary Rasberry, in Dobbs County, North Carolina, circa 1787. She died before 1850 in Sumter County, Alabama. I think the lines goes from mary hardee and walter kennedy to son John married to Harriet Islar to william Allen kennedy married to Jane Jemison/Jamison to John Holms Kennedy married to Henrietta Semmes. I think I am happy with what I have found linking all these people but when I hit walter and mary it falls apart.I see they probably came from the Lenoir County group.can any one help. who is the rasberry family. I have seen another father/mother listed for Walter, but with the first wife he had no children and I can find only 2 children with the second one and no names of walter. I know there could be more names not listed, but I would like to find something that me something to trust or that makes sense. any help with this family would be great

Re: Walter Kennedy married Mary Hardee, Dobbs County, NC

Posted: 21 May 2012 11:32PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Kennedy
I'm stuck at the exact same place. My lineage is Frank Semmes jr, frank Semmes sr, John Holmes, William A, John Kennedy, Walter Kennedy...then it's blank...lots of info about the Hardee's - walter's wife, but nothing about Walter's family.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions