Search for content in message boards

William Cahoon Website

William Cahoon Website

Leslie Robison (View posts)
Posted: 25 Jul 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 23 Jun 2001 3:50PM GMT
Surnames: Cahoon, Peck, Scranton, Kent
A website honoring the "father of all Cahoons" in America is up and running. William Cahoon came to America from Scotland and had a large posterity over the centuries (you can even see some of them at this site!). Go to: http://personal.tmlp.com/richard/wilsoc.html

Cahoon on Cape Cod

Posted: 9 Aug 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 6 Jul 2001 12:13PM GMT
Surnames: Cahoon
My Cahoon line settled in Harwich Ma.
I'm just placing info.
also I have the Yarmouth vr vol 2(only. Does anyone needs a look up in this volume?
L.W. Xoa
winthrop ma

cahoon/cape cod

connie cahoon wagner (View posts)
Posted: 21 Oct 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: cahoon
my father James A Cahoon sr was born in Borne, Mass to mary stewart cahoon and louis alfonse cahoon. he had 2 brothers louis and edward and a sister who died young. if you have any connection to this cahoon branch please contact me at cousling@altavista.com thank you connie

Cahoons in Harwich/Yarmouth area)

Posted: 6 Feb 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 3 Feb 2002 6:03PM GMT
I am looking for my great-grandfather, William H. Cahoon, he had 4 sons, Wallace, Clinton, Charles, Munroe(not sure of speling)and a daughter Agnus (not sure o spelling).
They basically lived in Yarmouth but then branched out to Harwich, Falmouth and Nantucket. If any information, It would be greatly appreciated.

James CAHOON, Cape Cod early 1700s -- fa or gfa of Mary CAHOON m. Jesse DEXTER b. c1748-50

marciadexter (View posts)
Posted: 2 Jun 2002 1:16PM GMT
Edited: 2 Jun 2002 10:55PM GMT
Surnames: Cahoon, Dexter
hi connie. i have a james cahoon from cape cod area from the early 1700's. he is the father or possible grandfather of mary cahoon who married jesse dexter, i am trying to find her birthdate, mid 1700's? jesse was born about 1748-1750. do you have any info. on this james or mary? thanks

James CAHOON, dau. Mary

Posted: 2 Jun 2002 10:23PM GMT
Edited: 21 Nov 2004 12:25AM GMT
I have a James Cahoon with a daughter Mary but never did a dig into her line sorry
Xoa@aol.com
tryCahoon-l@rootsweb.com
or do a search on Mary or James Cahoon in google.com
also try the Dexter surname ( Cahoon-Dexter)

James & Mary CAHOON, Cape Cod

Posted: 2 Jun 2002 10:25PM GMT
Edited: 21 Nov 2004 12:25AM GMT
try Genforum.com surname Cahoon dexter

Cora CAHOON lived Harwich MA

Posted: 6 May 2005 3:20AM GMT
Edited: 18 Nov 2005 8:58PM GMT
I am related to a Cora Cahoon who lived in Harwich Ma. She was my great Aunt.
My new e-mail address is dwiso@verizon.net

Re: Cahoons in Harwich/Yarmouth area

Posted: 6 May 2005 4:43AM GMT
Edited: 18 Nov 2005 8:57PM GMT
Catherine,

Rather than posting your email address "in the open" on the board, it is better to login to the account you created with your old email address, then click the My Profile link up in the blue bar. Update your contact info, and it will be changed automatically on all of your posts created with that account.

If you have more than one account, you will need to do this with each of them. If you posted without being logged in, or never created an account, create one now with your old info, then click the My Profile link and update it. Again, if you posted with more than one combination of username and email address, you will need to create an account for each combo, and update each of them. Once you have updated all your accounts, however, ALL of your posts will point to your new email address, and it will not be available to spam spiders. You can run an Advanced search to find all of your old posts.

Valorie Zimmerman
Cahoon Board Administrator
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~valorie/Cahoon-L.ht...

Milton CAHOON fr. Pleasant Lake/Harwich

Posted: 24 Jun 2005 3:28PM GMT
Edited: 24 Jun 2005 8:17PM GMT
Where in Harwich did Cora live, and what year(s)? My stepfather was Milton Cahoon from Pleasant Lake (Harwich) and I seem to remember him mentioning a Cora Cahoon?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic