Ancestry

Search for content in message boards

Eibl, Eibel HELP !!!!!

Eibl, Eibel HELP !!!!!

Posted: 18 Aug 2012 2:23PM GMT
Classification: Query
Need HELP finding Margaret A. Eibel (Eibl ?) born 20 Sept. 1859, either in Germany or possibly what could have been Austria then. She eventually came to the USA and resided in Pennsylvania for the rest of her life. This is one of my brick walls. Would appreciate any help.

Re: EIBL / EIBEL

Posted: 20 Aug 2012 10:38PM GMT
Was EIBL/EIBEL her maiden name? If so did she marry? Where did she live in PA? Have you found her in any US records?

Robert

Re: EIBL / EIBEL

Posted: 13 Oct 2015 1:20AM GMT
Robert,
Margaret Eibel, is my 2x great grandmother, and wall was been hit. Below is the information I have on her.
DOB: 20 Sept 1859 in Bavaria, Germany
DOD: 3 March 1924 in Pittsburgh, PA USA

Married: John H. Schmidt (4 April 1859, Oberpfalz, Upper Franconia, Germany 7 April 1923 in Pittsburgh, PA USA).

I have a copy of the marriage certificate- it is dated 10 April 1882 from Pittsburgh PA.
Per the 1900 U.S. Census dated 9 June 1900 she immigrated to America in in 1882.
I do know that she has Josef Eibel in village of Goeppmansbuehl am Bach 12 September 1879, and had her second son Peter in America on 2 July 1882.

I think the only problem we are having is we know everything from when she married John, and absolutely nothing about HER FAMILY. If we had parent's name or siblings, we could work with that.

Any help would be great.

Kelly
kamaganti@yahoo.ca

Re: Eibl, Eibel HELP !!!!!

Posted: 13 Oct 2015 1:29AM GMT
Beverly,
Email me and will try and email a copy of johns and Margaret's marriage record from PA.
Kelly
kamaganti@yahoo.ca
per page

Find a board about a specific topic