Search for content in message boards

Aura A Wyatt-Mercer Mo

Aura A Wyatt-Mercer Mo

Posted: 19 Apr 2012 4:45PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Wyatt Keith
seeking info on Aura A. Wyatt, granddaughter of Lucinda Keith Wyatt, living with her in 1900 census..Aura married Albert Donelson, and is buried in Brantley Cemetery, Ravanna...her aunt (Laura Lucinda Wyatt) also married Albert Donelson.....I'm trying to find out who the parents of Aura are.....thanks for any help.

Re: Aura A Wyatt-Mercer Mo

Posted: 21 Apr 2012 11:39PM GMT
Hello - I am related to the Wyatts through John Wyatt's daughter Sophia Wyatt. I have found Aura's death certficate online at the Missouri State Archives - her father is listed as Julius Wyatt and her mother as Jun Swain. In the 1900 census, she is living with her grandmother Lucinda, father Julius who is a widower, Aunt Laura, uncle Lonnie and cousin Belle. I hope that helps. Diane

Posted: 22 Apr 2012 1:06AM GMT
Surnames: Wyatt
Yes, it helps... my husband's gggrandmother was Elizabeth Jane Wyatt, who married George Starr..she was Sophia's sister...can you help me figure out their sister Emaline born 1833..who she married and where she is buried...and did brother George's daughter Emaline born 1858, marry Morilla Keith? I know some are buried in Brantley Cem, Mercer Co Mo. I am also curious, did they have a sister Mary born 1838? my email is lemastjan@hotmail.com if you want to email me directly....thanks and look forward to trading info.

Posted: 22 Apr 2012 5:07PM GMT
Interested in your posts as I have a Wallace Wyatt, son of John Wyatt of Coleford England who came to US late 1890's. Found 5 marriages for him!! Is any of this familiar?
Pris

Posted: 22 Apr 2012 7:15PM GMT
No, I have not gone any farther back than Sophia's father, John Wyatt and mother Mary Ann...John Wyatt is a very common name and opens up all sorts of records!

Janice
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions