Search for content in message boards

Adam Brower son of John Brower of NC

Adam Brower son of John Brower of NC

Posted: 21 Sep 2000 9:05PM GMT
Edited: 27 Aug 2002 12:05AM GMT
Looking for info on Adam Brower(dob 1769), son of John Brower, son of Christian Brower of Randolph Co., NC.

Adam Brower, Son of John

Posted: 26 Sep 2000 7:41AM GMT
Edited: 31 Jul 2002 12:10AM GMT
Hi, Cathy! Saw your post. I'm looking for Browers in Randolph Co., N.C. too. Mine is a Jonathan Brower, b. 1799, married Elizabeth. Think that's right anyway. If I come across anything about Adam in my searching, I'll keep you in mind and let you know. Appreciate it if you do the same for me! Thanks---Brenda Latham

Adam Brower of Nc

Posted: 6 Nov 2000 9:01PM GMT
Edited: 17 Jul 2002 7:34AM GMT
Hi Brenda

Adam Brower of Nc

Posted: 6 Nov 2000 9:07PM GMT
Edited: 17 Jul 2002 7:34AM GMT
Hi brenda
My greatgrandparents are John and Elizabeth Brower from Robbins NC. Did they called your grandfather John. My grandmother maiden name is Elizabeth Crisco, Does that name sound famliar. Please e-mail me at Frostyboot@aol.com. By the way their is a family reunion for the Brower, ever two years. It is held at Robbins NC. If these names sound familiar contact me at Frostyboot@aol.com Good Luck

Adam Brower

Posted: 17 Mar 2001 8:32AM GMT
Edited: 31 Jul 2002 12:10AM GMT
Hi! I recently received an Email from a relative I found online and she said she had a book by J.M. Butler that showed the descen-
dants of Christian Brower and allied families. It said Adam Brower b.1763, brother of Christian Brower, son of John Brower b.1715/19, was the father of my relative, John Brower b. 1799 in Randolph Co., N.C. I have recently Emailed her back to see if I can get the name of the book she was referring to so I can check the information. I will let you know when I hear from her. Christian could have had a son named Adam. Adam even had a son named Adam. Very confusing! I'll write back when I have more info....Brenda Latham

Adam Brower

Posted: 20 Apr 2001 7:21PM GMT
Edited: 29 May 2005 3:14AM GMT
I'm looking for my great-grandfather's family and am wondering if anyone can help! He was Adam Monteray Brower, b. 1872 in MN. His father was Adam A. Brower, b. 1840 in IN, and his father was (I believe) Adam Brower, b. 1802, NJ. Anyone have these names, or more information? thanks.

Brower, Adam

Sandra Kellogg (View posts)
Posted: 17 May 2001 1:02AM GMT
I just finished typing a huge response compiled out of a book called Brouwer Brower Ancestry with Allied Families by Florence Johnson Asman pub. in 1994. Then, upon completion, I found I had been disconnected and unable to retrieve to submit the info to you. As it is 4 am I will not retype now. Get in touch with me if you are still looking for info - sandrakellogg@yahoo.com

Re: Brower, Adam

Posted: 22 Jun 2001 2:59PM GMT
Edited: 18 Jul 2005 1:25PM GMT
Both Mary and I are searching for the Adam Brower born 1802
NJ. I would be very interested in what you found.

Sharon

Re: Adam Brower

Posted: 22 Jun 2001 9:57PM GMT
Edited: 29 May 2005 3:14AM GMT
I was wondering if you had ever gotten ahold of the book by J.M. Butler that you mentioned in your posting of 17 March. If you know of a way to either purchase the book or get information from the book would you please let me know? I am still searching for the ancestry of my great grandfather Adam Brower. It is probable that his father and grandfather were both Adam Browers, also. Thanks.

Re: Adam Brower son of John Brower of NC

Posted: 12 Aug 2001 2:36AM GMT
Edited: 14 Apr 2002 8:35PM GMT
Cathy, I have a little info re: Adam Brower. He was born in Chester Co., PA and died Aug. 6, 1822 in Randolph Co., NC. He married a Katherine__________ who was born Oct. 12, 1767 and died June 30, 1842. Both are buried in Liberty Grove Methodist Church Cemetery, Liberty, NC. His father was John Brower and grandfather was Hubert. He did have a brother, Christian, and an uncle, Christian.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions