Search for content in message boards

Henry Cleveland "Baker" Fults born 1830 in Tennessee

Henry Cleveland "Baker" Fults born 1830 in Tennessee

Posted: 9 Jan 2010 4:34PM GMT
Classification: Query
Looking for information about my gggg grandfather, Henry Cleveland "Baker" Fults born 1830/died 1919 in TN. He was a Seargent in the Civil War in the 35th Tennessee Regiment. Here's his service record:Henry Cleveland Fults
Rank at enlistment: Sergeant
State Served: Tennessee
Survived the War?: Yes
Service Record: Enlisted in Company A, Tennessee 35th Infantry Regiment.

Death Date: 19 Aug 1919
I have heard that he had an unusual role in the civil war and I was wondering if anyone knew what it was. Was he a double spy or something like that? I have also heard that he was an indian fighter in the western states after the civil war. Does anyone have any records proving this? Any help you can give will really be appreciated. Thanks! Brandi

Re: Henry Cleveland "Baker" Fults born 1830 in Tennessee

Posted: 3 Jan 2011 4:42AM GMT
Hi...my name is Sandra West...Henry Cleveland "Bates" Fults was my GG Grandfather..He was born July 11 1933..Died August 19, 1919...I believe he is buried in the Armstrong Cemetary...in Irving College. My mother has a picture of him also. I think this is the same person you are looking for.

Posted: 3 Jan 2011 4:46AM GMT
Sorry...messed up on birth date...it was July 11 1833

Posted: 3 Jan 2011 4:08PM GMT
Is there any way you can send me a copy of the picture? I have a picture too, but I got it online. My email is historynut2@hotmail.com. Thanks Brandi

Posted: 19 Jan 2011 4:37AM GMT
Brandi....do you live in McMinnville? Can I get a copy of the photo and mail it to you? I am not real good with computer stuff. My email is Msserious7@yahoo.com.
My name is Sandra West
You can also go on find a grave and view his headstone at Armstrong Cemetary
per page

Find a board about a specific topic