Search for content in message boards

SWEAT-Walter, Loren, OT, Clifford, Pinky, Gladys, Evelyn

SWEAT-Walter, Loren, OT, Clifford, Pinky, Gladys, Evelyn

Teresa Blevins (View posts)
Posted: 8 May 2001 11:42AM GMT
If any of the above names are linked to your family, please contact me. My ggrand is Walter. Born in 1881 d. 1941 buried in Berrien Co., GA. M. Addie Deen in Pierce Co Nov. 1896.

Osborn Touchton b. 1917, Loren b. 1903, Clifford b. 1922, Pinky b. 1908, Gladys b. 1914. Evelyn is the d. of Loren?

The above relatives are g. aunts/uncles and grandparents. I am at a BRICK wall trying to find the names of Walter's parents and his wife - Addie Deen b. Sep 1881. d. 1966 buried in St. Cloud FLA. I know that they did live in the Ware Co area at one time.

Sweat Family of NY

Danielle Sweat (View posts)
Posted: 18 May 2001 10:06AM GMT
My dad is Walter Bernard Sweat Jr. of a Sweat Sr. and I am not quite sure where he was born (Sweat Sr.) but they lived in SC and NY and CT, I'll have to check with my Nana about where he was born; she is Mary Louise Sweat. But we are not talking about the same Walter because I think mine are in the 1900's but I'll find out more about birth and death dates and places and let you know...but right now there is just Angela, Reginald, Tyrone, Danielle, Walter Jr., and mom Mary Sweat left in our immediate family. Are any of these names familiar? They all live in CT except me in school in FL, and Mary in SC.

Re: SWEAT-Walter, Loren, OT, Clifford, Pinky, Gladys, Evelyn

Posted: 7 Oct 2012 10:32PM GMT
Classification: Query
WALTER DID INDEED MARRY ADDIE NEE DEAN AND YOU DATES FOR HER DEATH AND IN ST COUD, FL IS CORRECT
THEY HAD ALLOF THE LISTED SONS AND DAUGHTERS. i DO KNOW CLIFFORD EUGENE WAS BORN IN DEC 1911 AND DIED FEB 1987 IN BLACKSHEAR OR WAYCROSS, GA. BURIED IN ST CLOUD, FL ALSO. WAS MARRIED TO ALICE ISABEL NEE HAYES IN 1936. SHE DIES IN DEC 2009? ALSO BURIED IN ST CLOUD, FL THEY HAD SONS: THOMAS WALTER (T.W.), DONALD,CALVIN LOREN AND DAUGHTERS MARY (DIED AT BIRTH ) AND LINDA FAYE. ALL OF THE ABOVE ARE DEAD EXCEPT CALVIN WHO WAS BORN IN NASHVILLE, GA IN 1949

Re: Sweat Family of NY

Posted: 7 Oct 2012 10:34PM GMT
Classification: Query
DOESNT SOUND LIKE THE SAME SWEAT FAmily...sorry
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions