Search for content in message boards

Fugate-Napier

Fugate-Napier

Posted: 3 Sep 2000 11:33AM GMT
Edited: 27 Apr 2002 2:50AM GMT
Hi, am looking for ANY INFO on Leanner, (Leander)Fugate and Frank Napier.

Also, is anyone related to Caril Fugate? She was with Charles Starkweather on his killing spree. I know she got out of prison in 1978, but is she still living? what did she do with the rest of her life? Thanks alot, Judi

Re: Fugate-Napier

Posted: 30 Mar 2002 10:43PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 1 Jun 2002 6:31PM GMT
Surnames: Fugate
When she got out of prison she moved to Colorado and changed her name; I don't know what she changed her name to.

Andrea (View posts)
Posted: 31 Mar 2002 5:04PM GMT
Also, is anyone related to Caril Fugate
-----------
Does anyone know who this person's mother and father were?
Thanks,
Andrea

Posted: 10 Jul 2009 10:09PM GMT
Caril Ann Fugate's paretnt's names were William and Velda. Both are buried in Lincoln's Wyuka Cemetary. Velda is buried alongside her second husband Marion Bartlett and baby Betty Jean. I believe William is buried in an unmarked grave. Caril was paroled in 1976 (not 1978) and moved to Lansing, Michigan (not Colorado).

Posted: 10 Jul 2009 10:12PM GMT
I'm sure Caril has living relatives. Her sister Barbara is I believe 4 years older then her. Barbara did have kids with Charlie's one time best friend Bob Von Busch. She is still alive (turning 66 at the end of this month), and became a nurse's assistant until retiring.
Posted: 10 Feb 2013 9:05PM GMT
Caril Fugate, the convicted murderess, lives on County Road, Stryker, Ohio with her husband Frederick Clair.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions