Search for content in message boards

Looking for family of georgia hamby's

Looking for family of georgia hamby's

Angela Hamby Weldon (View posts)
Posted: 25 Nov 2000 4:06PM GMT
I am looking for members of my fathers family. My father is Buddy Eugene Hamby, dob jul 1940,His father,Guy Hamby, His mother Ruby Kirkland, dob dec. 1917 upon her death I think that was her second marriage. this is all I know about my family and no one is left to tell me.
Posted: 2 Dec 2000 2:55PM GMT
Edited: 30 Jun 2001 5:44PM GMT
MY AUNT RUBY HAMBY MARRIED HERMAN ROBINSON AND LIVED IN REDAN GEORGIA, BOTH ARE DECEASED. I DON'T KNOW IF THIS HELPS OR IF THIS IS THE SAME RUBY THAT YOU ARE REFERRING TO.
Posted: 27 Dec 2000 5:54PM GMT
Edited: 16 May 2006 3:27AM GMT
My aunts name is Ruby and she is burried at Valley Town Cemetery in Andrews North Carolina.
I have been a trying to find Bill White too.
Does the Ruby you have, had Hank.
Love,
Craig
Posted: 27 Dec 2000 6:25PM GMT
Edited: 25 Jul 2001 2:53AM GMT
Did Ruby have daughters? If so, what were their names? Where did they reside?
Posted: 28 Dec 2000 2:48PM GMT
Edited: 30 Jun 2001 5:44PM GMT
my aunt named ruby was married to herman robinson and had daughters named sheila and brenda , so i suppose she isnt the same one. thanks for your time and information though. billy

RUBY

Angela Weldon (View posts)
Posted: 29 Dec 2000 1:14PM GMT
Hi Sandi,
no daughters, just one son Buddy Eugene Hamby.
Sorry!

RUBY

Tammy Banty (View posts)
Posted: 29 Dec 2000 9:10PM GMT
Sandie, Yes my Ruby Hamby has a daughter but she was a Banty when I was born. I am trying to research my grandfather David Hamby. If u have anymore info or questions contact me. God bless you and your family. I live in Virginia by the way.

Angela's Ruby

Posted: 3 Jan 2001 8:54PM GMT
Edited: 25 Jul 2001 2:53AM GMT
Was Guy his real name? My step-father was Thomas Leeman Hamby, b. around Nov 1917 from Cumming, GA and was at one time married to a Ruby. I do not know if they had children. I do know he had daughters and a son, perhaps with a second wife, one daughter was Shirley.

Lonnie Hamby (View posts)
Posted: 21 Jan 2001 6:21AM GMT
Angela, there are many hambys in georgia. Athens has many. I found 3 sisters living in ga. that I didn't know existed. I'm currently in the air force in mississippi. But when you get into that name in ga, you might find relatives of your own...if not us..lol. My father's name was Richard. My father spread the genes..lol.

Homer Hamby Ga.

Brenda (View posts)
Posted: 29 Jan 2001 1:44PM GMT
My great great grandfather was Homer Hamby. He married an Alice Gibson, they lived in the Cobb Co. area
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions