Search for content in message boards

Looking for Family

Looking for Family

Jerri Michele Sanders (View posts)
Posted: 8 Jan 2001 10:00AM GMT
Hi name is Jerri Michele Sanders.I am looking for any one that might have information on my Mom and Dad . I was Born on Dec 7 ,1960. Gave up for Adoption. I have my records now and would love to find my real family any information greatly appreciated..thanks Michele
Posted: 12 Jan 2001 4:15PM GMT
Edited: 15 Nov 2001 10:27AM GMT
Jerri,Do you know where they came from. I have Sanders in Pikeville, Ky

Adoptee

Jan Morgan (View posts)
Posted: 13 Jan 2001 7:33AM GMT
Hi. I too am an adoptee that is searching for my birthfamily. I was born Sept 3 1963. Both my birthmother and birthfather are from Mississippi. Was your birthfamily from there as well?

How long have you been searching? If you want to contact me, I may have a few avenues that you could try. There are some good people out there that are wonderful about helping.

Good luck in your search!

Jan Morgan (whoppyjaw@aol.com)

on birthparents

Information for Tena (View posts)
Posted: 13 Jan 2001 10:15AM GMT
Tena, I am not for sure if they were from Alabama or not .. I am thinking that they were being I was placed there in the Childrens home but really still looking for that information.
Posted: 13 Jan 2001 6:12PM GMT
Edited: 15 Nov 2001 10:27AM GMT
I hope you find them. Good luck

Sanders

Mardella (View posts)
Posted: 15 Jan 2001 5:38PM GMT
Hello,

My Name is mardella. I am searching for infomation on my mothers family.

My mother is Beatrice Sanders born 11-9-1942 in Washington, MS Her father was Lewis Sanders(around this time Dec. 19 1884)of Jefferson Co., MS and Her mother was Beaulah Mae Ruffing of Claibore Co., MS.

My mother recalls
(Sister)
Doretha Sanders(9-12-1946)
(Brothers)
Lewis Percy Sander(3-3-1941)
John Calvin Sanders(around 2-3-1944).

Any information is greatly appreciated.

Re: Sanders

Posted: 10 May 2004 9:22PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi I believe that the Sanders Im looking for came from Alabama around the Birmingham area or close by. If any information please contact me. Thanks

Re: Sanders

Posted: 29 Dec 2012 1:48AM GMT
Classification: Query
Please contact me baebae74@msn.com i have some info for you
per page

Find a board about a specific topic