Search for content in message boards

George WARNER - Pennsylvania

George WARNER - Pennsylvania

Posted: 4 Jul 2006 12:57PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 4 Jul 2006 4:53PM GMT
Surnames: Warner
Looking for information on George Warner, born about 1764 near Nazareth, Pa.

Married Mary Rummage about 1789 in Northampton, Pa.

Trying to find parents of George.

Re: George WARNER - Pennsylvania

Kevin O'Brien (View posts)
Posted: 4 Jul 2006 5:12PM GMT
Celeste,
Do you have any information about the descendants of your George Warner? I am also searching for a Warner family that settled in Flushing Township, Michigan after a previous census schedule showed they were from Pennsylvania. Do you have anything coincidental to this? I'll also post a message on your Ancestry board.

Sincerely,
Kevin O'Brien
Laguna Hills, CA
Researching:
New York:
Jefferson County: Dorchester, Perkins, Van Schaick, Truax

Michigan:
Saginaw County, MI: (Hemlock-Richland Township) Perkins, (Jonesfield Township-Merrill) Warner, Gauley, Shannon,
Genesee County, MI: (Flushing Township) Warner, Sundell
Gratoit County, MI: (Wheeler) Ault, Gauley, Gillie, Pinkerton, Shannon
Washtenaw County: Ault and descendants

Quebec, Canada:
Argentiul County, Quebec, Canada; Arundel, Grenville, LaChute, Rawcliffe: Lowe, Shannon, Gauley, Gillie, Ivall, DeRiviere, Boyd, Stapleton.

Washington State:
Gray's Harbor and King County, Washington: Perkins, Stevens. Jorgenson
And anywhere else good information can be found!

Celeste (View posts)
Posted: 4 Jul 2006 10:04PM GMT
Keviin,

I have lot's of information on Georges decendents. He would be by fifth great grandfather.

What names are you looking for? I have my Warner line traced back to George, born about 1764 near Nazareth, Pa.

Most of them are from Monroe County, and prior to Monroe County being established, Northampton County.

The Warner line is my paternal side. My maiden name is Warner.

If you send me the names of who you are looking for, I might have info on them.

Celeste

Kris Murray (View posts)
Posted: 5 Jul 2006 3:06AM GMT
Surnames: Warner, Kunkler
I've been searching for the parents of my gg grandfather for many years. He was John R. Warner b. abt. 1794 in PA. He married Sarah Kunkler (many sp. & variations). Their first child was b. in PA in 1817. Their 3rd child was b. in Northampton Co., PA in 1822. The had 11 children. Children 4,5, & 6 were b. in NY; then back to PA for my g grandfather to be b. in 1837; then to IL for last child to be b. in 1840. I have info on all the children except for 2; I think they might have died as infants. One bio I found says John R.'s father was a George Warner. Other than that, I have nothing on his parents or siblings.
Do you see any possibility of a connection?
Thanks,
Kris in IL

Celeste (View posts)
Posted: 6 Jul 2006 12:11AM GMT
Hello Kris,

I think I might have a connection. George Sr., had a son, John, born about 1972 in Northampton, Pa.

He was residing in Ohio in 1826, apparently moved there and raised a large family.

I have John's wife listed as a Miss Patterson, but that may not be true. Not sure where I found that , but I believe it was at familysearch.org.

Might be him.

George Sr. would be my fifth great grandfather. It is his parents that I am trying to locate to determine whether this Warner line came from Germany or England.

I am still residing in area of Monroe County, Pennsylvania.

I have this Warner line all the way from my Dad, Lester to George Sr. There is another George, George Sr's first born, who is in my direct line.

Hope this helps. Have you searched at familysearch.org? I also use Ancestry.com. and any other place I can find.

If I can help any other way, let me know.

Celeste Warner Everett

Kris Murray (View posts)
Posted: 6 Jul 2006 3:58AM GMT
John R. Warner & family came to IL abt. 1838-1840. I have nothing that shows them in OH. Their last child was b. in IL in 1840. I've searched everywhere & keep re-posting queries often. Maybe something will turn up. That's the fun of genealogy! Let me know if you come up with anything. What were the children's names of the John Warner that you have in OH?
Thanks,
Kris

Jason Zufelt (View posts)
Posted: 28 Nov 2006 5:13AM GMT
Do you have a George Alexander Warner born @ 1857. We are looking for his family. We know he had a son Benjamin Franklin Warner born @ 1873.

My e-mail is skyejoy@sbcglobal.net

Posted: 7 Dec 2006 3:44PM GMT
Celeste,

I have a George Warner in my line as well. He is listed as a George Warner Jr., born 1796 in either Virginia or Kentucky. He was married to a Catherine/Catharine who claims descent from Pennsylvania. They had children George Washington Warner (changed name to Wohner), William H. Warner, Rachel Warner, and John Warner, all born in Kentucky.

Any connection?

Roger Warner

Posted: 11 Feb 2012 4:32PM GMT
I am a descendant of George. Would be happy to send you info I have. Me-T. James Martin-Lydia Warner-Levi Warner-George (m.-Elizabeth Anglemoyer)-George(m.-Mary Rumnmage)

Posted: 14 Jun 2012 9:28PM GMT
Do you have any connection or resources about a George Warner who resided in Mt Pleasant Pennsylvania from 1830 to 1860. I have located Warners in thse census records in that location and am seeking furher information about this family.There are many family trees listing this George Warner died in 1900 but nobody I have contacted has been able to give me that death source/proof of record. I believe that George married in 1830's to a Mary Roxanna Clough (b 1814). I believe they had children (all last name of Warner): William Walter b 1834,Norman b 1835, George Washington b 1837, Warren A b 1840, Emery E b 1842, Wells C 1845-1919, Elizabeth b 1848, Jne A b 1849, Wallace b 1851, Adelaide b 1854, Eleanor (or Nora Ella) b 1856 and John Walton b 1859-1860. I have been able to trace a few of tese Warner children in Pennsylvania area. Does anyone know anything about this family at all?? Many thanks in advance for any help you could provide. Where did they all go after the year 1870?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic