Search for content in message boards

Cleveland TN, Chattanooga, TN or Polk Co, TN for Lulu Pittman Brown Obituary

Cleveland TN, Chattanooga, TN or Polk Co, TN for Lulu Pittman Brown Obituary

Posted: 31 Jul 2005 7:01AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: BROWN/PITTMAN/MOORE/HUDSON/KANNESTER/LILLARD
My great grand mother went by several names. Lula Brown, Lulu Brown, Lou Ellen Brown, and Ellen Brown. I don't know what name her obituary had but she died March 15, 1973. She was in her 90's. She died in Benton, Polk Co, TN. Her obituary could have been in the Cleveland Daily Banner or the Chattanooga Times or Chattanooga Free-Press or the Polk County News, all of which are in Tennessee. I am hoping someone can find it to give me more info on her family. Thank you very much.

Re: Cleveland TN, Chattanooga, TN or Polk Co, TN for Lulu Pittman Brown Obituary

Kristi Moffitt (View posts)
Posted: 1 Aug 2005 12:59PM GMT
I can get this for you.
I travel to Nashville to the Archives on a regular basis. I do charge for the service of looking up and copying any document there. This is due to the fact that I drive two hours each way and pay a babysitter. The cost is $8 for the lookup plus the cost of the copy at .25 per page and the cost of
postage. You pay the total amount AFTER you receive your information. Just let me know if you are interested. I am going on Saturday.

Kristi

Re: Cleveland TN, Chattanooga, TN or Polk Co, TN for Lulu Pittman Brown Obituary

ClariceReecySandidge (View posts)
Posted: 1 Aug 2005 7:16PM GMT
Yes, Kristi, I sure am interested. I will be happy to pay the $8.00 for it. Just let me know when you get it and I will send you a check or money order. Thank you very much.

Posted: 1 Aug 2005 7:18PM GMT
Oh, I meant to say I will be happy to pay for the cost of copies and postage also. Thanks again.
Reecy

Kristi Moffitt (View posts)
Posted: 1 Aug 2005 8:49PM GMT

Posted: 2 Aug 2005 2:46AM GMT
I just sent you my mailing address. Thank you so much, Kristi.
Clarice
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions