Search for content in message boards

THOMAS Paul CON > Melbourne,AUS

THOMAS Paul CON > Melbourne,AUS

Carol BOOTH (View posts)
Posted: 15 Mar 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: THOMAS, TRUSCOTT, GRANT, STAPLES, DALZIEL
George and Samuel THOMAS sons of Peter THOMAS and Fanny DAVIS were born in Paul/Penzance Cornwall and both came to Melbourne,Victoria,Australia.
George married Ann TRUSCOTT in Cornwall and later married Catherine GRANT daughter of Peter GRANT and Isabella in Melbourne.
I would like to contact any of his descendants.
Samuel married Mary Jane STAPLES in Melbourne; and later Margery DALZIEL

DALZIEL

Val Date (View posts)
Posted: 30 Mar 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: DALZIEL, CHALK, GLANCE, GRAY, PECK, BETHUNE, HOLDEN, CLARK, FLOYD, ELSTON, BEAMISH, TAYLOR
I'm anxious to contact anyone with details of the family of John Gavin DALZIEL and Annie Amelia CHALK. Their sons were:- John William; Angis; George Edward; Leslie; Hugh; Alan Norman; Arthur Raymond Kennedy.
Annie Amelia CHALK was the daughter of George William CHALK and Jane FLANNERY who married in Victoria in 1854. I'm also anxious to contact any relatives of this family.

immigrated to Victoria from Lesbury UK

Mark Farmer (View posts)
Posted: 1 Jun 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Gray, Casslyn
Interested to hear from anyone with information about this couple. Immigrated in the 1880s to Victoria

Beamish

Garry Beamish Burton (View posts)
Posted: 20 Jun 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Beamish
I am interested in the Beamish surname. Thomas Beamish arrived in Tasmania in 1860. He later moved to Victoria and died in Melbourne in 1873. His wife Elizabeth died in 1881. Both are buried in Melbourne. Any connection. Garry.
Posted: 10 Aug 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 4 Nov 2004 8:45AM GMT
Surnames: Holden, Sheen, Sheean
I am interested in Holden family from Co Carlow, Ireland
Patrick, Edward, David, Margaret,Hanorah all came to Aust at various times around 1850-56 Margaret m John Andrew Sheen
1866 in Melb. she died 1897 in Birchip. any connections???

Posted: 19 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 16 Jan 2002 7:49AM GMT
Surnames: BEAZLEY, REED, TRUSCOTT, STRAY, PETTIGROVE, CALLAWAY, COCHRAN, LLOYD, HARDIMAN, HARPER
Richard/Hubert Richard REED (Miner) m Emma ?
Their son, Joseph Hosking REED (b 1847 Cornwall, Miner) m 1873 Ballarat, Vic, Sarah TRUSCOTT (b 1855 Devon).
Their Children all born Victoria: Mary (b 1875), Joseph (b 1876), William Henry (b 1879), Emily (b 1881), HUBERT RICHARD (b 1883 Stawell), Ernest, Percy, Les.

Re: DALZIEL

Posted: 6 Aug 2001 6:34AM GMT
Edited: 6 Nov 2001 7:19PM GMT
Surnames: Eagles, Muir, Tannahill
In reply to Val,
My Dalziel family came to Victoria between 1844 and 1850. This was William and Martha Muir (married 8th Jan 1843 in Scotland). They had eight children. If this is of any help to you, contact me for further details.
Maureen Mulvogue
Posted: 29 Mar 2002 11:42AM GMT
Surnames: dalziel, bastian, harvey, mottram
Hi there,
George William CHALK is the 3rd Great Grandfather of my husband. Please contact me if you are still looking for information
Shirley Bastian

Re: DALZIEL

Posted: 1 Apr 2002 6:18AM GMT
Edited: 13 Dec 2006 1:14PM GMT
Hi Shirley,
Noticed you had Mottram's in your surname list. I am looking for them as they came to Western Australia in 1840 and some of them travelled to Victoria to Maryborough, Timor areas.
In particular a James Mottram born 1852 and Samuel Mottram born 1846-47. We have had some contact with Samuel's clan but nothing from James.

Can you help?
Thank you Bev
Posted: 1 Apr 2002 10:09AM GMT
Hi Bev
Only have one Mottram so far; Sarah, born Rusholme, Lancashire, England. Married to Thomas Harvey 1888, Union Hill, Victoria. At this point do not know much more.
Shirley
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions