Search for content in message boards

Frank X. Cota in Iowa

Frank X. Cota in Iowa

Posted: 4 May 2002 9:23AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: cota
I found a Frank X. Cota, with wife Mary, and to children Frank Jr. and Sylvester. It is in the 1910, ED.#33 (Iowa, Cerro Gordo County), Image 412/Roll:T624-396 (14 of 16). I hope this helps someone.

Re: Frank X. Cota in Iowa

Kathy Morgan (View posts)
Posted: 24 Jul 2003 4:48PM GMT
I just happened upon this site -- My grandfather is Sylvester Daniel Cota -- from Mason City, Iowa. I was born in Des Moines (my entire family was born there!) He was married to my grandmother, Ina Loretta McAlpine. Francis Xavier was my great grandfather. My mother was Mary Elaine Cota also born in Mason City.

We still have some family in Mason City. My cousin(s) Marie Cota Lotts, etc.

Hope this helps! Get in touch!

Linda Perry (View posts)
Posted: 27 Jul 2003 11:00AM GMT
Surnames: Cota, Gagnon, Martell, Fernette
I have been looking for a connection. My Great-Grandfather Henry Francis (Frank) Gagnon was married to Philomena Mary Cota, daughter of Joseph and Mary (Martell) Cota. The other siblings I am showing are; Francis (Frank) Xavier, John Baptiste, Joseph, Edward, Theodore and Mary. My records show Frank was married to Ida Mary Fernette. Are we talking about the same line? If so, I would love to exchange info. You can e-mail me direct at Luvancestry@aol.com

Posted: 3 Aug 2003 3:40PM GMT
Edited: 8 Aug 2003 12:45AM GMT
I just thought I would get in contact with you, as my e-mail address has changed. It's now luvancestry@sbcglobal.net.

Kathy (View posts)
Posted: 6 Aug 2003 7:53PM GMT
Just re-reading your email -- this is the right family connection! My great grandfather was Francis Xavier Cota married to Ida Fernette. They had a large family of which my grandfather, Sylvester, is their son!

Posted: 7 Aug 2003 11:52PM GMT
Edited: 8 Aug 2003 12:45AM GMT
Just letting you know my e-mail address has changed to luvancestry@sbcglobal.net
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions