Search for content in message boards

deal family from Dalton Ga.

deal family from Dalton Ga.

Lucille (View posts)
Posted: 13 Mar 2000 7:18PM GMT
Looking for inf. on William and Rebecca Deal.possibly married in Ga. moved to Al. then to Leake Co. Ms. 11 children Thanks

georgia family reunion ?

carl payton deal 3rd (View posts)
Posted: 19 Mar 2000 6:22PM GMT
hi i'm carl sorry to bother you ,but i am trying to find out about the nearest deal family reunion,the last time i attended one i was about 13 years old and i have lost contact with most of my family i,m 31 now and i have a longing to find out where i can go to a reunion. i do know that my family came from jasper c deal and i may be some of his last decendants as told to me by my grandmother,i have 2 sons and a daughter,i remember an uncle roy deal from the family reunion thanks for reading this ,any help would be appreciated greatly thanks again CARL DEAL

deals

Lucille (View posts)
Posted: 20 Mar 2000 8:23AM GMT
Lucille,
I have a lot of information on the Deals. But unfortunately, I can't get back past William Deal who married Rhoda (Kell) Deal.
I'll be glad to mail you copies of what I have. You can also get hold of Margaret Deal. Her email address is:
magcoyd@aol.com

DEAL

Joyce (View posts)
Posted: 20 Mar 2000 12:24PM GMT
Any info.on (Edgar) Edwin Deal who married Nancy (Lepley) Deal 2-7-1850 Edwin died Feb.
1911 and Nancy 8-16-1902. Mostly lived in
Meyersdale, Pa. Also relatives in Elkins W. Va. and Cumberland Md. They had 16 children
one of which was my grandfather Charles, of
Elkins, W. Va. and died in Butler, Pa.

William Deal of Ga

Posted: 22 Mar 2000 11:13AM GMT
Edited: 24 Jun 2001 2:32AM GMT
William Deal was b 1839 in Steward Co.,Ga.Parents were Pearsy Deal b 1800 in N.C., Misna b 1802 in NC.Siblings are John Deal b 1822 in Nc,Sarah Deal b 1827 in NC. Jiles Deal b 1829 in NC,Lemon Deal b 1832 in N.C.,Israel Deal b 1834,Stewart Co, Ga. Zachariah Deal b.1838,in SC. William b 1839, Elizabeth Deal b 1840 in Stewart Co.GA.More information if this is your family.

William Deal1839

Judy Deal (View posts)
Posted: 27 Mar 2000 4:32PM GMT
Hi Margaret
Is your William marr: to a
Martha Jane Bailey the date is close to what my william
my william would be.also william was marr:
3times Martha,Laura,No 3 unknown .thanks
Judy

deal family history

cynthia coleman (View posts)
Posted: 27 Mar 2000 8:37PM GMT
margaret, my great,great,great grandmother was anna deal. she was married to silas pope of first lincoln, north carolina, and later lancaster, south carolina - it is not clear where they met. they had several children among whom was william franklin pope.i have no other information on anna deal or the deal family. if you think there maight be a connection, please let me know.

deal family history

cynthia coleman (View posts)
Posted: 27 Mar 2000 8:42PM GMT
margaret, my great,great,great grandmother was anna deal, born around 1820 in lincoln, north carolina. she was married to silas pope of first lincoln, north carolina, and later lancaster, south carolina. they had several children among whom was william franklin pope.i have no other information on anna deal or the deal family. if you think there maight be a connection, please let me know.

Deal

Lucille (View posts)
Posted: 14 Apr 2000 6:26PM GMT
Would love to have the inf. if our William Deal is the same. William had a son named Andrew Jackson, my grgrandfather and he had a daughter named Sarah, my grgrandmother. If this is the same please let me lnow. Thanks, Lucille

Anna Deal

C Bumgarner (View posts)
Posted: 8 May 2000 9:01PM GMT
Silas Pope (born in 1820) was my great grandfather. He was first married to Anna Deal and they had a son William Franklin Pope born in 1843.Silas later married Margaret Wages who was my great grandmother.
Have more info to share.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions