Search for content in message boards

Porter's of Mississippi (William Ellery)

Porter's of Mississippi (William Ellery)

Michelle (View posts)
Posted: 23 Apr 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Porter, Haralson
Looking for information on William Ellery Porter of Mississippi (Forkville originally).
This is what I know at this point:
William Ellery Porter D.O.B. 04/01/1886 or 85 (not sure which is correct) D.O.D. 11/23/1960
Married: Hallie Haralson
Children: Leona, Bazle, Dent, Alto, Jim, Woods, Otis,

William Ellery and Hallie lived in Forkville, Mississippi, until he left and went to Courtland, Mississippi. William Ellery and Hallie divorced and he married a lady by the name of Irene I think in Courtland, MS. That is where he lived when he died.
Any information that anyone could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Ellery Porter Hallie Haralson

Posted: 14 Mar 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 29 Jun 2001 7:34PM GMT
Surnames: Porter, Haralson
Hallie Haralson Porter was my Great Great Aunt. I don't know much about Ellery but you can contact me and I'll give you an address to contact.

Re: Porter's of Mississippi (William Ellery)

Posted: 24 Jun 2013 6:40PM GMT
Surnames: Porter
I ran across your post today and thought I would attempt to contact you. William Ellery Porter was my grandfather. William Alto was my dad. I would be glad to share what I can with you. All the children are now deceased. There are many grandchildren living in the Morton/Forkville, Ms area. Leona died before my time, but I knew all the sons. They were all wonderful men. Let me know what or if you are still looking for and I will share what I know.

Re: Porter's of Mississippi (William Ellery)

Posted: 26 Aug 2013 2:12AM GMT
Hello,

I too, am interested in this line of Porters. I wanted to check and see if you knew if W. E. was related to the set of Porters of Franklin Co. Ms. Am not sure where Forkville, Ms, is know about where Mortton is. I am from North Ms. Chickasaw Co. Ms. Thanks for any info. My E mail addrss is robertporter151@comcast.net.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions