Search for content in message boards

Julia (Morse ) Heath, Harrison (Harry) H. Heath and Martha (Morgan) Heath

Julia (Morse ) Heath, Harrison (Harry) H. Heath and Martha (Morgan) Heath

Posted: 16 Mar 2009 4:34AM GMT
Classification: Death
I am looking for Julia (Morse) Heath b. September 1850 in Jefferson County New York. On the last known census she was living in Pine Pct. Brown County Nebraska with her son Harrison ( Harry) H. Heath and her daughter in-law Martha(Morgan) Heath. I am wanting to know if anyone might know where these family members might be buried. Or if there is a cemetery site in Brown county that I can look for these people. Harry Heath was b. January 1867 in Littlefalls Monroe County Wisconsin He was born Harrison H. Heath to Abraham and Julia Morse Heath. His wife was Martha (Morgan) Heath b. February 1878 in Iowa. I would like to also know if anyone might know who Martha's parents might be. I think they might have been married in Burt County in 1898. I would appreciate in help. Thank you for your time.

Linda

Re: Julia (Morse ) Heath, Harrison (Harry) H. Heath and Martha (Morgan) Heath

Posted: 16 Mar 2009 10:09PM GMT
Classification: Query
check the 1900 census, Boon Co. NE There is a Julia Heath listed with 2 children, both born WI on same page as two older sons, both born in WI, names from 1880 census. There are no Heaths buried in Brown Co. Also checked 1930 census in Chester Pct., no Heaths, As Harry did not have children, may have to look at other siblings for more info.

Posted: 16 Mar 2009 10:14PM GMT
I found Abram Heath listed in Boone Co., NE 1890 census of Veterns census, list his address as Oakland. By 1900 Julia is listed as widow in Boone Co., so would check with cemteries around Oakland.

Posted: 22 Feb 2011 9:58PM GMT
Surnames: Morgan
I am a decendent of he Morgan family. I great grandmother was Ruth Morgan born in Little Sioux Township, Harrison County, Ia. She had a sister Martha married to a Heath. Their parents were Josiah Morgan Jr. and Frances Elizabeth Holland Morgan. They lived in Tekamah, Ne in Burt County. I have quite a bit of information on the Morgan family that I found in my mother's things after se passed away.

Carol

Posted: 25 Feb 2011 12:41AM GMT
Hi carol,
You can e-mail me privately if you like. My e-mail address is mackenzies@excite.com

Linda

Posted: 30 Dec 2012 9:27PM GMT
Surnames: julia morse heath / harry heath
Hi Carol,
My great great great grandmother is Julia A Morse Heath. Julia's son is Harry. I have a lot of info on them. I am stuck trying to find info on Julia's father Abram. I have a lot of documents on Abram but I can not find his family. I am in hopes you may have some info on him. I will be more than happy to share with you what I have. I hope to hear from you soon. My email is: christy.coffman@att.net
Thanks,
Christy

Posted: 30 Dec 2012 9:31PM GMT
Surnames: Abram Heath
Abram passed away 7-30-1897. He is burried at Mt Pleasant Cemetery in Petersburg, (Boone county) NE. If anyone has any info on Abram's family please let me know. I am at a dead end with Abram Heath. Thanks in advance!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions