Search for content in message boards

Posted: 11 Jun 2011 5:14PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 7 Aug 2011 11:22PM GMT
Looking for inforamtion on Eliza Ann Hutcherson, b. 1850 North Carolina, d. 1927 Missouri. She was married to William Garland Coleman. Her parents were James Wesley Hutcherson and Martha Hull Ratliff. I am having trouble getting any further info. Any help would be wonderful.

Re: Hutcherson

Posted: 7 May 2012 5:23PM GMT
At this time I do not have any info. I know there are colemans in my fathers line but have not had time to work on that line.I will sent you anything I get.

Re: Hutcherson

Posted: 11 Apr 2015 8:52PM GMT
I found information thatvJames Wesley Hutcherson(b1826,d 1883) was the son of Jesse Hutcherson ( b 1802, d 1836). Jesse married Rebecca Ellington 12/9/1823 when she was 16 yr old. They were married in Rockingham co N Carolina. They had 7 children. She later married Tucker, Roper , and Mc Cutcheon.

Jesse was the son of John Hutcherson and Magdellan Waddell.
Rebecca migrated to Gibson and Henry Counties in Tennessee, and Calloway co KY.
James W lived in Calloway co KY, Livingston Co MO, and died in Hume, Vernon co MO.

I am still looking for the family of Paschal Hutcheraon, born about 1811. He died in Culpeper Co VA in 1849. His wife ( married about 1831) was Mary Ann Hudson (Mitchell). She was widowed with 4 sons and 3 daughters in 1850 Culpeper Co. In the 1860 Census she was living in UnionTown, Perry CO AL with 2 daughters who had married Woodfin's. Her son James Hutcherson was with her in the 1860 census. Her other children, William M, Richard, Sarah, and Paschal Jr migrated from VA to Saline Co, Missouri with with Mary Ann's brother, James Mason Hudson.
Any info about siblings or parents of the older Paschal or the burial place of either he or his wife, would be very much appreciated.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic