Search for content in message boards

Jane Prichard b:1821 Wales

Jane Prichard b:1821 Wales

Posted: 29 Dec 2005 3:42AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Prichard
I'm looking for information on Jane Prichard's family. She was born abt 1821 in Wales and died 6-1912 in Tanydderwen, Bangor, Wales. She was married to William Evans who died in 1869 also in Wales. They had 6 children one of which was a William Prichard Evans. William Prichard Evans was born 5-13-1857 in Carnirvon, N. Wales Germany and died 6-8-1952 in Beaver, Oklahoma, USA. He was married to Ann Foulkes (b5-11-1862 in Carno, N Wales) and they had 12 children one of which was a great granfather.

Any information on Jane Prichard and her parents siblings etc would be great!
Thanks,
Barbara Young

Re: Jane Prichard b:1821 Wales

Posted: 15 Oct 2011 5:10AM GMT
I have a Jane Prichard in my tree. No Birth/Death dates. Only that she is 1 of 9 children born to Rev. Richard Prichard and Eleanor. The birth date you listed would fall into the date range of this line.
I have just started with Ancestry and am giving you this info from a family tree done by an older relative. This line goes until 1972 on some.

Re: Jane Prichard b:1821 Wales

Posted: 11 Apr 2012 2:47AM GMT
I know of this Jane Prichard, who her dad is Frank/Falani Prichard....was living in Pagopago American Samoan. Jane Prichard father who is Frank/Falani Prichard married to my grandmother she samoan. This Jane Prichard have brothers that I think there names are, Frank, Fuiava, and sister name kilali.....I hope I am talking about the same Jane Prichard.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions