Search for content in message boards

Edward Jones & Nancy Green

Edward Jones & Nancy Green

Deborah Jones Garrett (View posts)
Posted: 12 Dec 2005 1:33AM GMT
Classification: Query
I'm looking for any information on Edward Jones & wife Nancy Green. I am tring to see if they are the parents to my Jeremiah " Jerry " Vaughn Jones or not. Through several look ups their names keeps coming up. Does anyone have Edward and Nancy birth / death dates and any information on their son Jeremiah.

Re: Edward Jones & Nancy Green

Frances (View posts)
Posted: 2 Feb 2006 11:19PM GMT
Was this the Jeremiah Jones who married Elizabeth Arnold?

Deborah Jones Garrett (View posts)
Posted: 2 Feb 2006 11:42PM GMT
Surnames: Jones , Tolbert
My " Jerry " Jeremiah Vaughn Jones was married 1st to Martha Ann Tolbert then 2nd to Minta Ann Tolbert. I've done a search for Jerry's parents but this is the only one that seems close to be correct, but no proof to confirm or to disclose them. Still searching .

Posted: 24 Apr 2006 6:10PM GMT
Surnames: Jones, Green
Dear Deborah,

I have some information on Edward Jones and Nancy Green that I got from other people. They say that Edward was born about 1791 and died 14 Mar 1860, and that Nancy was born about 1793 and died 1873. I have not confirmed this.

I don't have a list of children for them. Perhaps there is a will that lists the children?

I am descended from Edward's brother Henry William Jones.

- Heather

Deborah Garrett (View posts)
Posted: 24 Apr 2006 6:46PM GMT
I now believe that Edward Jones and Nancy Green isn't my Jeremiah's parents after all. Their son Jeremiah's birthdate doesn't match mine's birthdate.

I now believe that Samuel H. Jones is his father. I am now looking for Samuel's will to try to prove this. I have a tree online at rootsweb.com with my current information.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions