Search for content in message boards

Noble & Wood, Clermont County,Ohio

Noble & Wood, Clermont County,Ohio

Posted: 22 Sep 2002 4:08AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 22 Sep 2002 3:37PM GMT
Surnames: Noble, Wood
HI Im looking for the family of GEORGE NOBLE who married a girl by the name of ANNA WOOD. They were married December 6,1827 in Clermont county. I have the family of Anna Wood for sharing. Thanks

Re: Noble & Wood, Clermont County,Ohio

Posted: 22 Dec 2002 2:47PM GMT
Hi, I have an Anna Wood from Clermont County who married a Josiah Slone/Sloan, also of that county. Both born, ca 1796-1798 in OH. Do you mind sharing parents of your Anna Wood?

Thanks.

Posted: 18 Nov 2004 10:42PM GMT
Edited: 3 Feb 2005 5:29PM GMT
Doria,

Would George WOOD be the brother of Anna?

George married Sarah FEE, 11 Sep 1825, Clermont Co., OH
Believe they were in Washington Twp. at that time.

I do not visit this site often so please e-mail me.

Posted: 9 Jan 2005 5:48PM GMT
Edited: 29 Aug 2007 12:15PM GMT
Surnames: Wood, Sloan, Tibbets, Little, Smith
Hello, Have you ever found parents of your George Wood that was married in Clermont Co., Ohio? I have Richard Wood family that shows he had 3 sons in the 1820 census for Clermont county, still unknown to us. Richard also had 3 daughters, Sidney Wood (Stansberry) Little, Anna Wood (Josiah) Sloan and Amy Wood (Oliver) Tibbets. I would like to find these 3 sons of Richard Wood and possibly your George was one of them. On another message you have posted, you state you also have a /Fee/Tibbets marriage. Where and when did this take place and have you found a first name for your Tibbets? Look forward to hearing from you! Carolyn
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions