Search for content in message boards

Lettice Hightower - VA 1700s

Lettice Hightower - VA 1700s

Posted: 8 Dec 2000 2:29PM GMT
Edited: 12 Mar 2003 3:19PM GMT
Looking for information on Lettice Hightower who on about March 6, 1755 in Amelia County, VA married William Jones. She was the daughter of Joshua and Mary Hightower of Amelia County. Any information on William and Lettice Jones will be appreciated.

relations

Kevin Hightower (View posts)
Posted: 12 Dec 2000 3:46PM GMT
Joshua Hightower was one of relatives, I am trying to search all branches of the family tree, I have a pretty complete collection going back to England, but i'm searching for more. If you have any information to share I would be greatful. I would gladly share my information with you. My branch of the family ended up in Mississipi and Arkansas, in the Ozarks. Thanks

Joshua Hightower

Posted: 15 Dec 2000 6:31AM GMT
Kevin, give me your email address and I will be glad to send you what I have relative to the Jones/Hightower relationship. nj3568@mindspring.com

hightower family

Kevin Hightower (View posts)
Posted: 15 Dec 2000 8:42AM GMT
thanks so much, would appriciate and and all information I can get

Hightower/Jones

Posted: 15 Dec 2000 9:44AM GMT
Kevin, what is your email address?

Joshua Hightower

Walter Hightower (View posts)
Posted: 7 Jan 2001 2:43PM GMT
My ancestor is also Joshua Hightower. I am the Canadian connection to the Hightowers of Kentucky. My GGF is Rolley Hightower and his father is Merriman Hightower.
i would appreciate an e-mail from you.
Thanks
Walt Hightower

William Jones and Lettice Hightower

Posted: 26 Apr 2001 2:09PM GMT
Edited: 29 Nov 2001 1:11AM GMT
I have these individuals in my online database of Hightower family genealogy at rootsweb. I would like to know about their descendants.

Thanks,

Tony Rockefeller
arockef@home.com

Re: relations

Kirk Chambliss (View posts)
Posted: 12 Aug 2001 2:22PM GMT
Kevin: I'm A decendent of the Hightowers most of my family are around the cushman Arkansas area. I have one document that shows a James Wilson Hightower who came to Cushman he was born in Bowling Green, Warren Ky 1816 is this the same. Family
Kirk Chambliss
Kc3565@aol.com

Re: Joshua Hightower

Posted: 14 May 2003 2:43AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 16 Sep 2003 3:57AM GMT
Surnames: Fannin/Fanning/Hightower
A Joshua Hightower witnessed the will of my 6th great grandfather, Bryan Fannin (Fanning), in 1765 in Amelia County,Va.
Do you know anything about this connection?
Sincerely,
Pat Fannin

Re: Joshua Hightower

Silver Parnell (View posts)
Posted: 14 May 2003 6:22AM GMT
Classification: Query
I have many Joshua Hightowers in my family tree. I have one Joshua, born 9/14/1728 in North Farnham Parish, Richmond County, VA. He died December 1794 in Nottoway, Amelia County, VA. The notes I got from one of the Hightower Gedcoms are: [HIGHTOWER GEDCOM.FTW]

Joshua Hightower - WILL - 25 Oct 1794 Nottoway Co., VA [REF: Registers of North Farnham Parish, 1663-1814, and Lunenburg Parish, 1783-1800 - Richmond Co., VA; Author - George Harrison Sanford King]

Joshua is my 6th great-granduncle.

I don't have any information about your relative, however.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions