Search for content in message boards

Terry Family

Terry Family

Kathleen Terry Holladay (View posts)
Posted: 30 Jan 2000 6:55PM GMT
I would like any information about Rebekkah Terry..Lonely Vivian Terry Roussa..Jessie (Lorraine) Terry..or Joyce Terry..Temperance Terry..

Terry

Mcguire (View posts)
Posted: 8 Jun 2000 9:50AM GMT
I have Rebecca Terry and the name Temperance in my line. Nothing about the sister. Do you have any more info? I have more info on the Terry family.

Terry Family History

Kathy Holladay - McGuire (View posts)
Posted: 8 Jun 2000 2:35PM GMT
McQuire..yes, I know alot about that side of the family. Temperance was married to an Earnest Terry and they had three children..Jessie,Lonely, and Joyce (Boy)...Jessie changed her name to Lorraine..and married a man with the last name of Duncan and they had one son Warren who lived in California all his life.. the son, Joyce never married. And Lonely married four times but only had one child by Johnny Roussa. I do know that Lorranine had the family line traced many years ago and her son has the information..who is Richard.. My mother was the only child of Johnny and Lonely... What can you tell me ..I do know they were members of the the Daughters of the American Revolution and the Daughters of the Confedreracy...The family originated around the Carolinas' and then moved to Morning Star, Texas, when the kids were younger.. Kathy

I have a Lorraine Terry, Edwin Terry, Richard Terry

Heath (View posts)
Posted: 25 Oct 2000 2:51PM GMT
Do any of them sound familiar to you?

Lorriane Terry Duncan- Flora

Kathleen Terry Izatt-Holladay (View posts)
Posted: 25 Oct 2000 6:25PM GMT
Heath..my great aunt was Lorraine Terry..also known as Jessie Terry. She has a son named Richard Flora. My grandmother was her sister Lonely Terry-Shackelford-Brown..and there was one brother Joyce Terry.
Mother was Temperance and Father was Earnest...My mother is Joyce Frances Roussa-Shackelford - Izatt...I am the only child and so was my mother..Lorraine had one son by Duncan named Warren...are we on the same page...if so e mail me..Kathy

Joyce Terry (female)

Posted: 4 Jun 2001 1:47PM GMT
Edited: 16 Oct 2003 3:52PM GMT
I am looking for info on Joyce Terry, b. abt. 1795 in VA. Married William Bruce in Jones County GA in 1819. They moved to TN and lived in Bedford and Coffe Counties. any help appreciated.

Joyce Terry

Kathy Holladay (View posts)
Posted: 4 Jun 2001 3:45PM GMT
Dick..our Joyce Terry was a male..born in the l900's..but the family was from Virgina,and the Carolinas'Kathy
per page

Find a board about a specific topic