Search for content in message boards

Maple Valley Hobart Cemetery

Maple Valley Hobart Cemetery

kerry (View posts)
Posted: 26 Mar 2002 2:57PM GMT
Classification: Query
Can anyone tell me how to get ahold of an address for this cemetery? I can not seem to locate one.

Re: Maple Valley Hobart Cemetery

Posted: 26 Mar 2002 5:11PM GMT
Edited: 20 Aug 2002 2:58PM GMT
Surnames: zweigle,williams,johnson,kinney,knight,paddock
They have a web site and there is a lady that has the books with all the information you might be looking for. She helped me last year. Sorry I don't have her name as I lost all of my info when the old computer crashed.

Posted: 5 Apr 2002 2:07AM GMT
Edited: 23 Jun 2003 5:12PM GMT
address is listed at this website. I live near there, is there anything I can look up for you?

http://www.rootsweb.com/~waking/cem.htm

kerry (View posts)
Posted: 5 Apr 2002 1:16PM GMT
If you wouldn't mind looking for Clarence and Iris Wilson. He died in 1978 and I'm not sure about her. Thanks for your help.

Posted: 7 Apr 2002 1:00AM GMT
Edited: 23 Jun 2003 5:12PM GMT
I went to the Maple Valley Historical Society today and asked the woman there where that cemetery was. She told me she was the caretaker and how to find it. I told her I was looking for someone for a message board. She asked if it was for Clarence Wilson. I didn't have my notes with me and didn't remember the name...kinda had to laugh when I got home and saw that, yes, it was Clarence. So it sounds like someone else is working that for you. Let me know if you hear from that person. She mentioned that they were going to take a picture of the headstone for you.

Margaret Miller Smith (View posts)
Posted: 12 Jun 2003 11:30PM GMT
Where is Maple Valley Hobart Cemetery?

Posted: 8 Jun 2008 12:02AM GMT
Surnames: Zweigle, Steffey, Burbridge, McCullum, Hayward
I noticed you have Zweigle listed in your surname line. Do yours connect to this family that was in Kansas? My husband is realted to Anna Cornelia (Steffey) who was first married to William R. Burbridge before her marriage to Alexander Zweigle in Kansas.

Regards,
Bobbi

Descendants of Alexander Zweigle

1 Alexander Zweigle Nickname: Alex b: 16 October 1864 in Wurtemburg, Stuttgart District, Germany d: Aft. 1930 Burial: Sherman Township Cemetery, Decatur County, Kansas
.. +Anna Cornelia Steffey b: Bet. 1860 - 1861 in Illinois m: June 1899 in Red Willow County, Nebraska d: Bet. 1910 - 1915 Burial: Sherman Township Cemetery, Decatur County, Kansas Father: Charles Howard Steffey Mother: Jane West McCullum Residence: 1910 Harlan, Decatur County, Kansas
......... 2 Maude Marie Zweigle b: 08 May 1899 in Decatur County, Kansas d: 16 December 1980 in Hays, Ellis County, Kansas Burial: Oberlin, Kansas Cemetery
............. +Denzil Harry Hayward b: 30 August 1897 in Oberlin, Decatur County, Kansas m: 1921 d: 06 August 1991 in Colby, Thomas County, Kansas Burial: Oberlin, Kansas Cemetery Father: John Henry Hayward Mother: Martha E. [--?--]
......... 2 Gretchen M. Zweigle b: Abt. 1900 in Kansas
......... 2 Gladys F. Zweigle b: Abt. 1901 in Kansas
......... 2 Frederick A. Zweigle Nickname: Fred b: Abt. 1903 in Kansas
............. +Edna [--?--] b: Abt. 1905 in Kansas m: 1929
......... 2 Rea Otis Zweigle aka: Ren Otis Zweigle b: Abt. 1905 in Kansas d: in Deceased
*2nd Wife of Alexander Zweigle:
.. +Lucy [--?--] b: Abt. 1875 in Kansas m: Bef. 1920 d: Aft. 1930

Posted: 30 Jan 2010 12:25AM GMT
Surnames: Steffey, Zweigle
Greetings--my name is Vickie Jean Zweigle Lippelmann. My grandparents were Alexander and Anna C. Steffey Zweigle. My father was Fred Alexander Zweigle. I live in Decatur County, Kansas and I am interested in communicating with decendants on my father's side of the family.

Thank you.
Vickie

Posted: 30 Jan 2010 1:13AM GMT
Margaret,
The Maple Valley Hobart Cemetery is located in Maple Valley, King County, Washington and isn't too far from where I live in Puyallup, Pierce County, Washington.

Posted: 30 Jan 2010 1:42AM GMT
Surnames: Steffey, Tritle, Zweigle, Lippelmann, Harrison
Hi Vicki,
How wonderful to meet you! My husband, DuWayne Lee Harrison is your 3rd cousin, once removed. His paternal grandmother was Mary Hattie Steffey, d/o Emery Edmond Steffey, granddaughter of Benjamin Otto Steffey who was brother to your great-grandfahter, Charles Howard Steffey, the father of your grandmother, Anna Cornelia Steffey. I have created a MyFamily.com site called Descendants of Peter Steffey and Related Families and we have many of our Steffey descendant cousins there that descend from the various children of Peter Steffey & Catharine Tritle, including others from your branch too. Please contact me at geanieseeker at comcast dot net and I will send you an invitation to our private, password protected, by invitation only site. Please include your husband's full name as well as your mother's so that I'll be able to introduce you properly on the site. Looking forward to learning more about your family.

Till later.....
Bobbi Harrison
per page

Find a board about a specific topic