Search for content in message boards

PALMER, Stockholm, St. Lawrence NY 1820+

PALMER, Stockholm, St. Lawrence NY 1820+

Posted: 11 Jun 2001 7:13PM GMT
Edited: 24 Jun 2001 8:59PM GMT
Searching for info on g-g-g-grandmother, Mahaly Palmer, who married Jeremiah Freeman. Believe father to be John Palmer, who shows up 1820-1840 in Stockholm Twp., St. Lawrence Twp., NY. Other Palmers in Stockholm include Ebenezer, in 1820, Eli, 1850, Joshua, 1850, Platt, 1850 and Calver 1840. Have some indication of link between John, Platt and Mahala/y, looking for additional information.

Thanks,

Dee

Re: PALMER, Stockholm, St. Lawrence NY 1820+

Posted: 30 Jun 2001 2:45AM GMT
My great great grandfather was Clarkson Palmer, son of John, and brother to Platt and Mahala. I have two relatives from Clarkson side who have delved into the family more than I have.. What they have surmised is that Mahala married Jeremiah Freeman as his second wife, she named two sons Clarkson and Platt and that Clarkson Freeman died in Civil war... May be able to share more information with you on this subject...Respectfully, Gene Palmer

Posted: 30 Jun 2001 10:39PM GMT
Hi Gene - I think I have corresponded with your two cousins. I am a descendant of Mahala Palmer and Jeremiah Freeman. There were a lot of Freemans left in Stockholm & Potsdam in St. Lawrence & I'm trying to see if there is a connection.

Thanks for responding.

Dee

Posted: 5 Jul 2001 5:25AM GMT
Classification: Birth
Surnames: Palmer
I am talking about Stockholm, Sweden

Posted: 5 Jul 2001 12:42PM GMT
Surnames: Palmer, Freeman, Ellis, Fish
I have no evidence that there is a Sweden connection and am investigating the line in Stockhom, NY.

If anyone has info on the NY line, I would be very interested to hear from you.

thanks,

Dee

Posted: 11 Jul 2001 10:08PM GMT
Surnames: Palmer,Beans, Appleton
Some of the Palmers in my family traveled from N.Y. to our family reunions. Please contact me at no1rosemom@hotmail.com for names.
Linda
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions