Search for content in message boards

Family of David and Sarah Thompson Mitchell

Family of David and Sarah Thompson Mitchell

Colletta (View posts)
Posted: 20 Nov 2002 11:17PM GMT
Classification: Query
Looking for information on the names of the children born to this union.
David and Sarah had a son named David who was born in Troy, Waldo County, Maine on 25 October 1832.
On 16 March 1851 he married Belinda R. Anderson of Montville, Waldo County Maine. They had 2 possibly 3 children while in Maine . They moved to Mn. in July of 1856.
Any information on this family would be appreciated!
Thank you
Colletta

Re: Family of David and Sarah Thompson Mitchell

Posted: 10 Sep 2012 2:50AM GMT
In the ten years since this was posted you probably have found all you wanted to know. I have considerable info about this family and their descendants and would love to share. Do you know anything about their roots? That's where I'm stuck.

Posted: 12 Oct 2012 5:15AM GMT
I am looking for more information about David and Sarah Mitchell, their daughter Lavina (Lovenia) was my great great great grandmother, she was married to Jonathan Worthing and they settled in Rock County, Wi were I live. I would love to share with you the information that I have.

Posted: 12 Oct 2012 3:24PM GMT
I've been working this family recently. Lovina's half sister, Louise, was my g grandmother. David seems to have died in about 1828. I believe Sarah's maiden name was Thompson and her second husband was Lewis Call. Contact me at ofhmhe@aol.com if you'd like to exchange info.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic