Search for content in message boards

Dr. Joseph Patrick Cox

Dr. Joseph Patrick Cox

Posted: 5 Nov 2001 7:06PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 5 Nov 2001 7:42PM GMT
Surnames: Cox & Coe
Looking for death date for Dr. Joseph P. Cox. Born Chatham Ont. 1859, married Katherine Coe in Sawyer Co. about 1887, had children: Mary; Fabriloa;Florence and Joseph M.
Written up in book, "Bio. Record of Upper Lake Region"
Went to Spooner, WI in 1899.

Re: Dr. Joseph Patrick Cox

Posted: 6 Nov 2001 2:54AM GMT
Edited: 13 Jan 2004 1:10PM GMT
Surnames: COX, COE
Joan,

I couldn't find a death record for Joseph P. Cox in the Washburn Co. Register of Deeds Death Index, but I did find that he and his wife, Kate, are both buried in the Catholic Cemetery in Spooner. Joseph was born in 1859, as you state, and died in 1909 (sorry no other dates available), while Kate, who was born in 1870, died in 1952 (the Register of Deeds Death Index dates her death on 14 Mar 1952). This is the only information I could find at this time on this couple, but will contact you again if I find more information. I hope this will be of help to you.

Nance

Posted: 14 Jan 2002 7:23AM GMT
Edited: 22 Jan 2002 6:16AM GMT
Hi, like you I am trying to find all of the results....dr. cox was my great grandfather, on my grandmother (fathers) side. He was killed in spooner wisconsin, in a train crash, while shaving. His history is england, father married mary o flynn....professor in chemistry. Grandpa Cox, fathered Mary alice nina townsend cox, who while in the convent, got tb. and grandpa wanted her to come home to spooner to heal. Nana eventually married Guy Kack, lived in great falls Montana, she was born feb. 14 1888.......there are 5 of her grandchildren, and five of her great g. children. write me please.

Posted: 14 Jan 2002 7:29AM GMT
Edited: 22 Jan 2002 6:16AM GMT
grandpa great...died sept 30th 1909 age 45

Posted: 22 Jan 2002 6:34AM GMT
hI, I HAVE FOUND THAT DR. JR. COX HAD MANY CURES HE MADE FOR MANY THINGS...CAN YOU ELABORATE ON THAT? AND DR. SR. WAS PROFESSOR OF CHEMISTRY....CAN YOU EMAIL ME WITH WHERE YOU ARE GETTING YOUR INFO? I THINK NANA KACK WAS HIS SECOND WIFE.....NOT SURE.....CAN YOU CC MY COUSIN REV. DON KACK@ DSKACK@OREGONTRAIL.NET THANKYOU IN ADVANCE. PS WHERE DID YOU FIND THE UPPERLAKES REGION BOOK, HOW CAN I FIND A COPY? SHERRY

Daniel A. Cox (View posts)
Posted: 13 Aug 2002 4:09PM GMT
rail road museum spooner wi has him dieing in a train wreck in 1909. I remember my father Donald A. Cox saying that he was going to the bathroom at the time. he died near spokane washington.
They also have a picture of him it is in the heritage tour book.

sherry kack (View posts)
Posted: 31 Oct 2002 8:05AM GMT
Wow, Please email me....ask-sherry@msn.com...I would love to see that...Thankyou, will pay postage thankyou thankyou...Ps..did you know anything about his second wife?and her children?

sherry kack (View posts)
Posted: 31 Oct 2002 8:20AM GMT
Hello, I am the great grandchild of this man, and searching desperately, and Joan, thankyou for all information, trying to find any links to their history...please email me at ask-sherry@msn.com

Posted: 19 May 2012 3:48AM GMT
Surnames: Cox,
Hi Joan.. This shows last post 2001- Thinking I did send you the passing date info for Great Grandpa and still have it, but can not access it right now. Just want to know if you did get it. Nana was around 16 and on the Great Norther Railroad train in Spooner Wisc. when it crashed and he slit his throat shaving. She had TB and was on that train as he was taking her home to be hospitalized. Let me know.. either here or on my email..
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions