Search for content in message boards

Dickerson in Missouri

Dickerson in Missouri

Linda Benskin (View posts)
Posted: 2 Mar 2000 5:09PM GMT
Looking for information on Walter William Dickerson married to Mary Maude Bell Brown
(8/6/1881 -2/17/1911). His father was James T. Dickerson (3/11/1849 -6/8/1910) married to a Sims.

DICKERSON OF MO.

LINDA BENSKIN (View posts)
Posted: 6 Apr 2000 1:13PM GMT
HI LINDA MY NAME IS RICHARD HARDMAN OF ROCKFORD IL. MAYBE YOU CAN HELP.MY GREAT AUNT WAS ANNNA LENA HARDMAN FROM PUTNAM CO MO BORN APRIL 10 1890,MARRIED UNKOWN DICKERSON, I HAVE INFO THEY LIVED IN OMAHA , SSDI SHOWS LAST KNOWN RESIDENCE UNIONVILLE MO. DEATH STATE MO. IN NOV 1968, IF YOU HAVE ANY INFO PLEASE E-MAIL DAHARDMAN @ AOL.COM ANNA PARENTS WHERE JOSEPH AAAAND LOUISA ANN JACKSION OF MO SHE HAD 7 SHIBBIGS . THANK YOU RICHARD HARDMAN

Walter William Dickerson

Posted: 15 Apr 2000 1:16AM GMT
Edited: 10 May 2002 2:42AM GMT
Linda, Walter William Dickerson was the son of James A Dickerson and Fannie E Sims. His grandparents were Leonard Dickerson and Mary Frances Treece, and his gr-grandparents were James Dickerson and Polly, and Jacob Treece and Frances Alberty.
I have information on the Dickersons and on the Treece Family. Write me on E-mail if you would like more.

Dickerson of Missouri

Clara Drummond (View posts)
Posted: 1 Jun 2000 4:29PM GMT
Linda,
Walter Dickerson was my grandfather(mothers father). What relation was he to you? Maybe we're related.
Clara

Dickerson

Linda Benskin (View posts)
Posted: 18 Jun 2000 2:36PM GMT
Walter William Dickerson and Mary Maude Brown were my husbands greatgrandparents.

Walter W. Dickerson

Posted: 19 Aug 2000 12:31PM GMT
Edited: 28 Dec 2004 2:03AM GMT
According to some records I found in Salt Lake Gen. Library, Walter was married to Maud Bell Brown first and then Maude B Ainsworth--does this agree with your records? Maude Ainsworth and Walter had 8 children together. including Walter W.b. 28 Nov 1926 (?jr??II??) and James A. b. 18 April 1928. Maude Bell Brown and Walter had 3 children--Cecil L., B 12 Feb, 1904; Lelia, b 16 May, 1906; and Bessie Iris, b 10 Aug, 1908. Does this sound familiar?

I am looking for my Gfather's father. My GF was William Alex Dickerson, b. Sep 22, 1885. He had 3 siblings: Effie, Sam, and Mary. James A., b 18 Feb 1856, and Frances (Fannie) Sims, b. 15 Sept, 1860 may have been his parents. I thought they were his Gparents, but maybe not.

I thought Walter W. Dickerson, b 1 May, 1882 and Levi, b 17 Sept, 1877 might be William Alex's uncles--??perhaps they are cousins--??

My GMother, Joycie Missouri Harmon Dickerson, b. 6 Nov, 1886, was a sister to Huldah Ethel Harmon Dickerson, b. 15 Sept, 1860 who married Levi Dickerson.
I am just getting started with this--I wish I had started sooner. I'd be happy to be corrected or informed about any of these folks. Thanks. mhavener@socket.net

P.S.My father, Ross Olen Dickerson, b. 24 Nov 1910, was the younger of two sons of William Alex and Joycie Missouri Harmon. One of my cousins has lots of information about the Harmons.

James A. and Fannie Sims Dickerson.

Posted: 19 Aug 2000 12:35PM GMT
Edited: 28 Dec 2004 2:03AM GMT
I would like to know more about the Dickersons and the Treece Family. I believe James A. and Fannie were my paternal GF's GParents.

James Ashley and Fannie Idella

Gary Dickerson (View posts)
Posted: 19 Aug 2000 4:49PM GMT
I believe I may be related to a James Ashley Dickerson m Fannie Idella (Dyer?).

I believe they had a son Edward born abt. 1889.

I don't know much about this line as of yet, or even if they are indeed related, but if this is them I'd be happy to share with you what I have.

Dickersons in Saline County MO

Tim Meschede (View posts)
Posted: 27 Aug 2000 9:18AM GMT
Hi Joy, I am hoping you can provide some info to me about my Dickerson ancestors. What I know for sure is that my great-grandmother was Bessie Mae Dickerson, she and her sister Callie were the daughters of John Dickerson and Jane Crowder. I also know John is descended from James and Polly Huff Dickerson but I do not know if they were his parents or grand-parents. I can't help but think I am missing a link here. Can you help me out? By the way, I just visited the Antioch Cemetary NE of Sweet Springs, MO yesterday where some of the Dickerson, Mayse and Treece family members are buried. Thanks for your help.

tmeschede@laidlawtransit.com

Dickerson

Linda Proctor Benskin (View posts)
Posted: 11 Sep 2000 1:14PM GMT
Lelia (my husbands grandmother), Bessie and Cecil are the children of Walter William Dickerson and Mary Brown.

The Children of James Dickerson and Fannie Sims are. Walter William, Levi ,Ida, John L. Jessie, Frederick, James, Dora, Audrea, Ann.

I have the children's names for James Dickerson( b 1794) and his wife Mary Huff(b 1801) and Leonard Dickerson (b 1827 and his wife Mary Treece (b1848). I don't have a William Alex listed. If this would help I would be glad to send it to you. E-mail me.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions