Search for content in message boards

Wilgenhof

Wilgenhof

Posted: 25 Mar 2013 2:37AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Wilgenhof
I am looking for the Wilgenhof family genealogy book. I have a few pages but am looking for the book. It is written in Dutch. I am hoping someone who reads this thread will have information where I might be able to get a copy. I have contacted book sellers in the US with no success as I do not know the author or publisher only that it is about the Wilgenhof family tree mostly from Zutphen.

Re: Wilgenhof

Posted: 25 Mar 2013 9:39AM GMT
Hi,

I did some searching on the net and found the following:
The full name of the book is "nazaten van Berent Elserman en Derksken Oink op Wilgenhof" and is a publication of the work group genealogy of the foundation "de elf marken" in Gorssel. It contains info of the family Wilgenhof in the area of Zutphen, Almen, Gorssel, etc.

The book, as well as a drawn diagram, is still available. Costs: euro 25 for the book, euro 12 for the diagram, plus postage. You can order it at info@deelfmarken.nl

Kind regards,
Marianne

Re: Wilgenhof

Posted: 25 Mar 2013 4:40PM GMT
Edited: 25 Mar 2013 4:41PM GMT
Surnames: Wilgenhof
Thank you very much for the information. I will make the contact to purchase the book.I have some of the pages that reference some pages I don't have. This is exciting and interesting. We are working on the family tree for our families in the US.

With kind regards,
Alieda Wilgenhof
per page

Find a board about a specific topic